Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
- TL Davis: Tyrant
- Why Are Dozens Of High Ranking Officers Being Purged From The U.S. Military? || By Michael Snyder | Courtesy: CWO4 Patrick Kelly, USSF (Ret) MILINET
- Reconfigure congressional pay
- Trial canceled for Methodist minister for officiating his son’s same-sex wedding
- New York State Regents re-election no slam dunk amid widespread furor over Common Core
- Report: Rent widely unaffordable in NY – Monroe ranks 8th-worst among counties
- Follow up to Dog Torture Case – Brockport, NY
- PLEASE GOD, MAKE IT STOP!!
- The Left Versus Minorities – How progressives are destroying the only schools that give underprivileged kids a chance.
- Oliver Stone Does Venezuela – The PR king of government oppression.
- The Left’s War on Horses | FrontPage Magazine
- Even Liberals Are Starting to Question Obama’s Power Grabs
- MN definitely chasing MI’s title for most agreeable to Sharia
- Republic vs. Democracy
- Reuters: CA Dem conventions “some people are too rich”. Really? Are any of them in Hollywood?
- Taxpayers Paid $2.4 Million to Develop ‘ Origami’ Condoms
- Caravan To Midnight – Coast To Coast Am – Episode 19 – Col. Harry Riley – …
- Wilkow Majority 03/07/2014 The Wilkow CPAC Speech
- CPAC’s Blind Spot
- AGENDA 21: CUOMO RELEASES NEW ORDER TO GRAB OPEN LAND IN NYS!
- Two men arrested for allegedly torturing dog
- Guandolo: VA House Commends Hamas: Criminally Negligent
- Why Was @ChrisMurphyCT (Senator Chris Murphy, CT Democrat) In Ukraine Inciting Riot? And, Now Demanding Intervention?
- CHS: Why Is Our Government (and Deep State) So Incompetent? Mar10
- New York: 25 years for Muslim who killed wife, stabbing her 30+ times in neck
- The Mama Grizzley’s Still Got It: Sarah Palin Rocks #CPAC2014 VIDEO
- Kay Hagan’s Brave Fight Against Citizen’s United
- Snopes NO MORE The Self-proclaimed Debunker Of Urban Legend has been debunked
- Do Not Like…
- Obamacare: Union report claims workers will lose up to $5 an hour in wages due to the increase in premiums
- Logan’s Warning: My Interview on Christian Defence League Radio!
- Unveiling the NEW North American Infidel Motto and Logo!!
- Bill that would MANDATE that ALL NY Children provide a Health Certificate proving they had passed a Psychological Examination before they could attend NY Public Schools
- CT Cop to Gun Owning Patriot: “I Cannot Wait to Get the Order to Kick Your Door In”
- MN GOP Endorses Muslim/Somali for office; TRUE enabling
- CPAC’s (and RNC’s!) Muslim Brotherhood Problem
- Guandolo: What is CAIR & Where does its money come from?
- JP Morgan Chase Cuts Off Sharia-Compliant Banks!
- THE END OF AMERICA 2014-2016: “IT’S WORSE THAN YOU KNOW”
- VIDEO: Gov. Rick Perry Fires Up CPAC Crowd (Plus 2 More)
- Pastor auctioning AR-15 rifle
- Rise Of Islam ~ Facebook “Likes” Jihad
- Will Lois Lerner Be Held in Contempt?
- MRC Alert: NBC and CBS See IRS Investigation Hitting ‘Dead End’ After Democratic Outburst; ABC Still Ignores
- RESPET??? NO WONDER NATIONS HAVE NONE FOR HIM! Obama bobbles spelling of R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Time to wake up and here is just the thing to do it!
- Kim Jong-un Calls for Execution of 33 Christians
- Rochester, NY: Gas prices on the rise
- Iranian general: Obama’s threats are ‘the joke of the year’
- ISLAM IS WAR!
- 518,925 hits
Operation American Spring - http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/operation-american-spring-washington-d-c-in-the-cross-hairs-the
No upcoming events
Be a Mosquebuster – grab a button for your website
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Originally posted on Western Rifle Shooters Association:
TL asks: Joe Peterson wants to kick doors in of Connecticut gun owners. Where does he live? How would he feel if the good people of Connecticut kicked his door in? Sic semper…
Why Are Dozens Of High Ranking Officers Being Purged From The U.S. Military? || By Michael Snyder | Courtesy: CWO4 Patrick Kelly, USSF (Ret) MILINET
Originally posted on Jericho777:
Since Barack Obama has been in the White House, high ranking military officers have been removed from their positions at a rate that is absolutely unprecedented. Things have gotten so bad that a number of…
H/T Chet froom Greece I just read an old article about Congress voting themselves pay raises and benefits, etc. How many people think it’s rather unfair? Well, why are they paid by the federal government at all? Why aren’t they … Continue reading
Trial canceled for Methodist minister NEW YORK — A United Methodist bishop on Monday dropped the case against a retired minister accused of breaking church law by officiating his son’s same-sex wedding — a dramatic decision that came just months … Continue reading
ALBANY — A usually routine re-election vote for four members of the state Board of Regents scheduled for Tuesday has taken on drama amid widespread furor over the rollout of tough new academic standards. Lawmakers facing elect ions this year … Continue reading
Joseph Spector http://rochesterdemocrat.ny.newsmemory.com/ Albany Bureau Chief ALBANY — Housing c osts for renters and homeowners in New York soared compared to incomes over a 12year period, a report Monday said. More than half of renters and a third of homeowners … Continue reading
CHARGES IN DOG DRINKING CASE Two Brockport college students accused of making Labrador retriever drink beer Jon Hand Staff writer http://rochesterdemocrat.ny.newsmemory.com/ Two College at Brockport students have been charged with torturing and injuring an animal after a photo was posted … Continue reading
The Left Versus Minorities – How progressives are destroying the only schools that give underprivileged kids a chance.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/thomas-sowell/the-left-versus-minorities/ If anyone wanted to pick a time and place where the political left’s avowed concern for minorities was definitively exposed as a fraud, it would be now — and the place would be New York City, where far left … Continue reading
Famous foe of imperialism Oliver Stone just premiered his documentary “Mi Amigo Hugo” (“My Friend Hugo”) in the Cuban colony of Venezuela. As the title suggests, the film honors Hugo Chavez, Cuba’s late Venezuelan viceroy. The film was released amidst … Continue reading