May 18, 2021
- New curriculums are being implemented across the United States with the intent to stifle the academic achievement of exceptional students.
- The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is the driving force behind them.
- Bill Gates almost single-handedly funded and implemented Common Core standards in 2010. The equity agendas are a continuation of those standards.
- By changing the way a single generation of Americans learn and think in school, Agenda 2030 will be much easier to implement at a global scale.
- Across the United States, public schools seem to be in a race to see who can destroy their student’s futures the fastest. In the name of “racial equity,” many school districts are now pushing the idea of de-tracking their advanced math curriculum to keep all students at the same level from grades K through 10. The programs silently at work behind the scenes declare their goal is to “challenge the ways that math is used to uphold capitalist, imperialist, and racist views.”