|I will go into Lobby Day 2020 soon, but for now a few highlights.
- Massive, eye-popping turnout! Estimations from 30k to 50k
- Completely peaceful – and the energy was incredible
- Covered by media from across the country and even the globe!
- We left the area as clean as it was before the rally
- Legislators were very much aware of this incredible event
I cannot begin to say how absolutely great gun owners really are! Not only was Lobby Day completely peaceful, had a massive turnout on a very cold, but beautiful day, but we even had support from gun owners across the country, some driving in from as far away as California. Buses from Texas, Connecticut (sponsored by the Connecticut Citizens Defense League), Florida, and many, many other states arrived, too.
I will do a more in-depth discussion of Lobby Day – hopefully tomorrow (Tuesday). It will take a long time to get links to all the news coverage alone!
Here’s a photo to wet your appetite:
STAY OFF THE GRASS, GOVERNOR!