|They said it was impossible. They said you and I couldn’t expose the most powerful people in the world. But, we did it. In 2019, Project Veritas exposed corruption at the highest levels. Some of the major highlights included:
They said it was impossible. They said you and I couldn’t expose the most powerful people in the world.
But, we did it.
In 2019, Project Veritas exposed corruption at the highest levels. Some of the major highlights included:
- The launching of our Insider Program called “Be Brave. Do Something.” This resulted in eight Insider stories, inspiring dozens more who are currently inside filming for Project Veritas releases in 2020.
- Over a dozen Members of Congress shared and commented on Project Veritas investigations into Big Tech; some of them read directly from the transcripts of our videos during House and Senate Hearings.
- Felony voter fraud conviction in NH by a jury trial (based on our evidence showing man voting twice).
- Over a dozen Congressional hearings based off our Google ‘Algorithmic Fairness’ Memo; and a Google Executive on hidden camera revealing plans for “preventing the next Trump situation.”
- A decades long CNN employee resigned over alleged misconduct; and CNN Insider Cary Poarch recorded hundreds of hours inside CNN, including President Jeff Zucker.
- The ABC News Epstein cover-up investigation was the most watched investigation in Project Veritas history.
- Three Members of Congress sent an official letter to the President of ABC News requesting information about why they quashed a story about Jeffrey Epstein and the Clintons.
- Over 100 million video impressions and views of the ABC News story, including 2,901,869 views on our YouTube video.
- The Insider remains on the inside, still filming.
- Added some new Project Veritas team members including a Chief of Operations, multiple new producers, and a cadre of new investigative journalists to deploy in 2020.
- The President shared our stories several dozen times; and he called out Project Veritas at the White House “Social Media Summit” stating:
- ” [Gesturing at James O’Keefe] there he is, stand up please! How good… what a great job. Somebody said he’s controversial. He’s not controversial, he’s truthful. He’s truthful. That was a great job. That was one of many. Thank you very much.”
- Won seven straight lawsuits and milestone legal victories, including;
- A rare Directed Verdict by a Federal Judge in Teter v. Project Veritas, et al. ending litigation alleging defamation that arose from our 2016 videos showing Democrat operatives, in their own words, placing “birddogs” to instigate altercations at then-Presidential candidate Donald Trump rallies in 2016.
- First Amendment Win: overturned a portion of the Massachusetts anti-recording laws on the grounds it’s unconstitutional, Secured a historic decision in Federal Court allowing undercover recording of public officials performing public duties; appealed to also secure ability to record citizens when there is no expectation of privacy; First Circuit Court of Appeals will hear the case January 8, 2020.
- Winning a second lawsuit against Kimberly Koerber in California for our portrayal of her in Common Core investigations after Project Veritas exposed a textbook publisher’s political biases. The judge ruled in Project Veritas’ favor and awarded $40,942.00 in addition to the $63,000 already awarded to us in the first Koerber lawsuit.
- And, forcing the New Hampshire Attorney General office to back down after threatening us with a Criminal Grand Jury subpoena for exposing voter fraud.
By all measures of success — media attention; felony conviction; and legislative hearings — Project Veritas is getting results. You made this possible.
Without you, these topics wouldn’t be on the minds of Americans. Congress wouldn’t have held hearings; voter fraud would have gone unnoticed and unpunished; the media would get away with lies and cover-ups; and Big Tech’s dangerous election plans would still be secret.
You and I blew the lid off of these “sacred cows” and showed the world the truth. And in 2020 we can accomplish even more. Please click to send your immediate tax-deductible donation >> https://secure.anedot.com/project-veritas/c1130485b91297f5f27cc
I started Project Veritas out of my garage in Westwood, NJ because I believe people should know what is real — and now Veritas is uncovering the biggest stories of the decade.
Imagine if we doubled our impact in 2020. If the media knew that they could be exposed at any moment . . . do you think they would be more honest?
Please send your tax-deductible gift now of $50, $100, $250, $500 or more now and you will help expose the most powerful organizations in the world in 2020.
P.S. >> There are less than 48 hours in 2019. Send your tax-deductible gift NOW: https://secure.anedot.com/project-veritas/c1130485b91297f5f27cc
1214 W. Boston Post Rd #148
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
Project Veritas Is Recognized As a Tax Exempt Organization Under Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your Donations Are Tax Deductible As Allowed by Federal Law and the Laws of Various States.