Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
- Military State In Massachusetts: National Guard Driving Kids To School. CommieCRATS Are turning USA Into A Military Police State:
- Check Out This Soldier Explaining What She’ll Do To Americans If Martial Law Is Declared
- ‘Make Unvaxed Miserable, Break Their Spirit, Crush Them’ Says Communist Murderer, J Douglas Little:
- ‘Victory Over The Beast AND Over His Image, AND Over His Mark, AND Over The Number Of His Name’
- PHONE CALL TO THE FDA: WHY IS THIS SHOT STILL BEING ADMINISTERED? Its Killing People:
- Is The Vaccine The “Mark Of The Beast”, 666?
- White Coat Summit: Vaccination Needs To STOP. “The Spike Is The TOXIN”
- By 6/1/2021, 99% Gibraltar’s Population Was Fully Vaccinated. Since Then, New #COVID Cases A Day Increased More Than 2500%.
- Jordan Hayes: 33 Y.O. NYer Called Non-Vaccinated “Idiots” & “Morons,” Is DEAD 14 Wks After COVID-19 Vax
- America ,Is it too late……?
- MURDERER, Mitch McConnell: “These Shots Need to Get in Everybody’s Arm as Rapidly as Possible”
- New Report From #Singapore Shows COVID-19 Shots Offer NO Protection From COVID-19.
- Dick Durbin Admits “Millions Have Died From Vaccine”
- UK: “The Light” Newspaper, FRONT PAGE: “1,400 DEATHS, 1 MILLION Injured By #COVID19 #VACCINE”
- Are Klaus Schwab & The Commies Planning An Event Bigger Than CV19?
- #BRAVEHEART! American Patriot Tells City Govt Authorities To FLEE THIS COUNTRY For Being Traitors:
- We Are IN It. Judgments & Wrath Are Poured Out Now But MOST Can’t SEE It:
- #TRIBULATION: Crops DESTROYED By Hail In Neb, 9 TONS Of Fish DEAD In FL, Grasshopper Invasion Out West:
- PROFESSOR. BHAKDI – COVID SHOTS ARE GOING TO MAKE THE BODY ATTACK ‘ITSELF’.
- The Book Of Revelation Is NOW
- Lisbon Court Rules Only 0.9% Of ‘Verified Cases’ Died Of COVID, Numbering 152, Not 17,000 Claimed
- Shhh: 15,472 DEAD (Reported in EU Unions Data of Adverse Drug Reactions Re. COVID-19 Shots)
- REBEL ROUNDUP | Another pastor arrested, Australian cop wants to be a Rebel, and CBC is censoring your comments
- Corporate Media is the Problem
- September 11, 2001: WE DONT FORGET, NOT 20 YEARS AND NOT 200 YEARS!!! Damn you Facebook!! THIS IS ACTUAL HISTORY. I WILL FIGHT TO SUE YOU OUT OF EXISTENCE!! SHARING THE DAMN TRUTH!!
- Project Veritas: Brave Insider – Fox 26 Insider Ivory Hecke
- SHAME ON YOU American LEFT-WING BASTARDS: ‘Even North Korea Is Not This Nuts’: Defector Slams ‘Woke’ US Schools
- The Termination Event
- Is California State Water Board By Manufacturing a Drought By Draining Reservoirs Into The Ocean?
- Biden’s Gun Confiscation Scheme: Millions of Firearm Owners May Become Felons Under Proposed ATF Rule
- Fascist #Antifa Releases Video Proof They BOMBED Police Station, Releases Manifesto
- Anthony Fauci: America’s Own Nazi Josef Mengele
- Lew Rockwell: Cyber Polygon: Will The Next Globalist War Game Lead To Another Convenient Catastrophe?
- Scenes of Palestinians celebrating what they claim was a ‘Hamas victory over Israel’ sparked a wave of condemnations from the Arab world, especially Gulf states
- HUMAN SACRIFICE GOING ON RIGHT AS WE TALK; HAS DRUG-DRIVEN MEDICINE BECOME A FORM OF HUMAN SACRIFICE?
- How to opt out of Amazon Sidewalk
- BREAKING: High-Ranking Chinese Defector Working With DIA Has ‘Direct Knowledge’ of China’s Bioweapons Program—and It’s Very Bad
- June 3, 4 and 5, 1989. The day Freedom worldwide started to die. Killed by CCP and World Elites
- The Talented Dr. Fauci: How The Highest Paid Technocrat In DC Kept Reinventing Himself To Escape Accountability
- WJ: Bishop Demands ‘Divisive’ Priest Resign for Defying COVID Restrictions, So He Brings the Holy Fire for His Next Sermon
- Before COVID Vaccine, Her Son Was a Healthy Athlete — Now He Can ‘Barely Walk,’ Mom Says
- 05/14/2021 – Members of Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviour express regret about ‘unethical’ methods
- UPDATE 2: Just saying, from 2016. No surgery needed…
- Project Veritas: Brave Facebook Insider Morgan Kahmann just went on TUCKER!
- Manhattan, Kansas is trying to establish a level 4 biolab, where the most devastating virus emerged 100 years ago…I find that ironic. Oh, and taxpayers are funding this disaster.
- Epoch Times: How Zuckerberg Millions Paid for Progressives to Work With 2020 Vote Officials Nationwide
- Project Veritas: MORE LEAKS: Facebook Insiders Reveal ‘Tier 3’ Secret ‘Filter’
- Moderna’s top scientist: ‘We are actually hacking the software of life’
- Dr. Anthony Fauci engaged in private phone calls with Chinese researchers regarding the COVID-19 outbreak
- Project Veritas: TOMORROW: Multiple Facebook Insiders set to come forward
- Communist Democrats in 3 States Push Laws to Force Private Property Owners to Allow Homeless to Live Their Property
- They are all “telling a fable”, not news
- Caught Red-Handed: CDC Changes Test Thresholds To Virtually Eliminate New COVID Cases Among Vaxx’d
- Project Veritas: RETRACTION #343: ‘Media Bias / Fact Check’ inducted to Wall of Shame
- RebelNews: “God created us to be free”: Pastor Artur shares his life story in exclusive interview
- Democrat Senator Darius J. Brown of Delaware Arrested
- 2016 Kids…wonder why they are keeping the magnet story quiet?
- Connecticut Department of Public Health Releases Memorandum
- Oh, The Symbolism…Goodbye Freedom and Independence
- Bill Gates Influence Over The US Education System
- “China has won an unprecedented people’s war against biological warfare amid the attack of the COVID pandemic. “
- @bellahadid – “From The River To The Sea”, “Palestine” IS ALREADY Free & Then Some!!
- Joe Biden Declares War on Family Farms, Owner Occupied Businesses and Home Ownership
- Newsweek: Exclusive: Inside the Military’s Secret Undercover Army
- Texas Medical Doctor Testifies Before Senate
- Fauci. Lies. Treason.
- Geoengineering with Black Carbon Lofting
- The Chinese Connection…R.I.C.O. anyone?
- Popeye: I love this History.
- Senior Hamas official is urging Palestinians to buy “cheap knives” and “cut off the heads of all Jews” in Jerusalem
- In this “brave new normal” doctors will no longer be medically competent.
- Are Retired French and American Military Generals Standing Up against Tyranny?
- Exploring Biodigital Convergence
- Second Stage Terror Wars
- 5-Year-Old Report Discusses Weaponizing Coronavirus In “Chilling” Detail To Fight WWIII
- ‘Our Nation Is In Deep Peril’: More Than 120 Retired Flag Officers Sign Open Letter Warning Of Biden’s ‘Tyrannical’ Policies
- JustTheNews.com | Judge orders IRS to reveal if it criminally investigated Clinton Foundation, citing records ‘gap’
- RebelNews: Pastor Pawlowski is Finally Free
- Pretty comprehensive list, stolen from Telegram.
- RebelNews: EXCLUSIVE: Jailhouse interview with Pastor Artur Pawlowski
- This hits the nail right on its head… About Kneeling..
- RebelNews: POLICE STATE: Watch the moment a SWAT team arrests a Canadian pastor
- RebelNews: URGENT: Calgary Pastor Artur Pawlowski ARRESTED moments after church today
- China’s African take-over: Beijing has built infrastructure, lent billions and located its first overseas military base there – now top US general warns they want to built an Atlantic naval base
- Well, there ya go…This Biden pal censored Trump — now he’s censoring you (here’s how)
- Over the past one hundred years, armbands have been frequently employed by authoritarians. Today in an increasingly precarious Republic the control freaks have been using “facebands”
- Interview with Lt Col Matthew Lohmeier, USAF on CRT in DoD, His Book Irresistible Revolution
- It’s left blank
- “An ‘Islamophobe’ Behind Every Bush” pretty much sums up Muslim professor Dalia Fahmy’s Ramadan rant
- Swiss Diplomat Who Was Preparing To Testify Against Biden Corruption Found Dead In Tehran
- Sharyl Attkisson investigates Covid-19 origins
- THE BIG RESET — How Big Tech wants to “run the world”
- Project Veritas – LET THE DEPOSITIONS BEGIN: Taking the Fight to AFT
- Dominion Voting System Corruption Uncovered
- Cats Claws, they got it all. It’s deep.
- ProjectVeritas: Project Veritas presents: OLIGARCHY (Official Video)
- Dr. Reiner Fuellmich is a well known trial laywer, who has won major lawsuits against big fraudulent corporations
- 674,805 hits
Be a Mosquebuster – grab a button for your website
- Follow a12iggymom's Blog on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Hillary Clinton Meets Obama Ahead Of Reported Benghazi Strategy Session Posted: 30 May 2014 03:33 PM PDT White House Hid Obama’s Lunch With Hillary From Reporters http://noisyroom.net/blog/2014/05/30/hillary-clinton-meets-obama-ahead-of-reported-benghazi-strategy-session/ Two Democrats Wants To Fund CDC Study On Why Guns Kill People Posted: … Continue reading
May 30, 2014 9:57 am Second Amendment TD Bank claims Massachusetts shop too ‘high-risk’ (Washington Times) – A Massachusetts gun seller says it’s the latest victim of a federal multiagency task force that is squeezing financing sources for industries deemed … Continue reading
Holger Awakens on Blog Talk Radio will host Charles Strange on Saturday the 31st of May at 9 pm edt.
YAY Logan’s Warning!!! Posted: 29 May 2014 10:04 AM PDT Unless there is a major development, this should be the final post of the day. The third in a string on the issue of Islam inspired Christian persecution. To be … Continue reading
Daniel P. Moynihan On Liberalism “Somehow liberals have been unable to acquire from life what conservatives seem to be endowed with at birth: namely, a healthy skepticism of the powers of government agencies to do good.” -Daniel Patrick Moynihan, former … Continue reading
Hamas insider reminds us that in the terrorism business, money is a key enabler (AND OBAMA IS SENDING IT, BILLIONS!)
29 May 2014 10:43 AM PDT …reporter Gavriel Fiske outlines the recent turns in Toameh’s life, and illustrates some of the things money can do when its controlled by terrorists. Frimet/Arnold Roth.. This Ongoing War.. 29 May ’14.. A man … Continue reading
We all knew SOMETHING sneaky was going on while we were distracted!!! By Sakib Ahmed on April 15th, 2013 While Congress might be stuck in a deadlock on just about every issue imaginable, there’s one piece of legislation that both … Continue reading
Perhaps there is no greater indication of the failure of American education than a video aired on The O’Reilly Factor earlier this week. On Memorial Day, O’Reilly Factor correspondent Jesse Watters headed to a Long Island beach to ask beachgoers … Continue reading
During his commencement address at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point on Wednesday, President Obama sought to lay out the key components that would define his Administration’s foreign policy goals for the remainder of his presidency. Instead, a large … Continue reading
DONATE!! DONATE!! DONATE!! DONATE!! SPREAD HIS NAME AND PLATFORM!! SPREAD HIS NAME AND PLATORM! SPREAD HIES NAME AND PLATFORM!! THANK YOU! Dear Friend,We are fast coming to a crossroads in our state’s history. You and I must decide now what … Continue reading
The immigration debate was at a fever pitch again Wednesday, with groups from different sides of the issue taking aim at House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, a Virginia Republican, who sent a flier to voters in recent days boasting of … Continue reading
by Douglas Ernst -The Washington Times published on May 29, 2014 President Obama was welcomed by the Black Knight of the Hudson for his speech at West Point on Wednesday, but less than 25 percent of the cadets gave him … Continue reading
First Elliot Rodger murdered his three roommates with a knife, hammer and machete. Then he shot eight people, three of them fatally, and tried to run over several others in his car. After the bodies were taken away, everyone on … Continue reading
By Ari Lieberman Will San Francisco State University finally take action against Rabab Ibrahim Abdulhadi? In April, I wrote an article directing the community’s attention to Rabab Ibrahim Abdulhadi, Associate Professor of Ethnic Studies/Race and Resistance Studies at San Francisco … Continue reading
By Arnold Ahlert First Lady Michelle Obama gives us the answer. On Tuesday, First Lady Michelle Obama took on House Republicans, criticizing their attempt to roll back the current guidelines for school lunches. “It’s unacceptable to me, not just as … Continue reading
By Ben Shapiro America’s photo-op Commander-in-Chief. On the day before Memorial Day, President Barack Obama secretly flew into Afghanistan for a surprise visit to the troops. “We’re going to stay strong by taking care of our wounded warriors and our … Continue reading
By TruthRevolt.org A Truth Revolt video. In the latest FIREWALL, Bill shows why you don’t have to look very far very back at all to see ugly echoes of an ugly time. See video and transcript below: See Video, read … Continue reading
By Robert Spencer Terrorism is our “most direct threat.” We just can’t talk about it. Barack Obama gave the commencement address at the United States Military Academy at West Point on Wednesday, and piled absurdity upon absurdity. “For the foreseeable … Continue reading
Robert Spencer May 28, 2014 There is such a comic opera feel to all this, it’s a shame that Gilbert and Sullivan aren’t around. The U.S. is forking over another $5 billion to fight against “radical extremists” — that is, … Continue reading
Florida: Would-be jihad mass murderer allowed not to stand when judge enters court; demands taxpayer-funded Islamic clothing
Robert Spencer May 28, 2014 He wanted to commit mass murder in the name of Islam and jihad, and now he wants taxpayers to provide him clothing that reflects those same religious beliefs. And when Judge Scriven granted him permission … Continue reading
by Dan Butcher • May 29, 2014 During the White House press briefing on Thursday, ABC News’ Jonathan Karl asked White House Press Secretary Jay Carney six times if President Obama still has confidence in VA Secretary Eric Shinseki. Carney … Continue reading
H/T http://GulfDogs.wordpress.com Benghazi: The administration deploys an assault ship with 1,000 Marines to Libya after ordering Americans to leave as the country implodes. Where was this ship on Sept. 11, 2012? Where was the president? The families of the Benghazi … Continue reading
1 Nets Excited Over Hillary’s Audio Book: ‘Making Choices With Her Head and Her Heart’ By Scott Whitlock All three morning shows on Tuesday deemed it news worthy to listen to audio excerpts from Hillary Clinton’s upcoming book. On the … Continue reading
Obama designates Rochester as manufacturing hub Our largest employer is a chain grocery store, Wegman’s, and a hospital, University of Rochester @ Strong Memorial!! Rochester, N.Y. – The Obama administration has named Rochester one of the first communities that will … Continue reading
By: Opiate of the People The People’s Cube President Obama told a press conference today that he is “madder than hell” and “no one is angrier than I am” after a routine test of new $100 billion software intended to … Continue reading
No reason why this nice man who, unlike the latest moderate puppet president, actually runs Iran shouldn’t be allowed to get nukes. He just wants them for peaceful Jihadist purposes. And we all know Jihad can mean many things. Like … Continue reading
Tuesday, May 27, 2014 by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger (NaturalNews) The White House has officially admitted that fake vaccination programs have been used by the United States as a cover for covertly stealing DNA samples from the public as … Continue reading
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 by: Aurora Geib (NaturalNews) Almost 15 percent of American adults have high levels of cholesterol, putting them at risk for stroke, heart disease and other serious health issues that can significantly increase the risk of mortality. … Continue reading
During remarks last Wednesday on the health care scandal at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, President Barack Obama took note of a perceived bright spot. “We launched an all-out war on the disability claims backlog,” Obama said. “And in … Continue reading
One of the major speakers at last week’s “New Populism” conference was Larry Cohen, president of the Communications Workers of America (CWA), a labor union which represents on-line writers, reporters, editorial assistants, editorial artists and correspondents at major news organizations. … Continue reading
A controversy concerning a Bible ban began when fifth-grader Giovanni Rubeo was told Bible reading wasn’t permitted during “free reading time.” The teacher who instructed Giovanni to “put [the Bible] on my desk” also left a phone message for the … Continue reading
How can anyone trust or believe what this woman says? Support of the NY SAFE Act does not play well in Erie County or any of the upstate counties. Asked if she supported the SAFE Act, Kathy Hochul said: “Yes, … Continue reading
Posted: 27 May 2014 Grins were on the faces of China National Petroleum executives this week as they celebrated a blockbuster 30-year deal for Russian gas. It was a good day for CNPC, the state-owned colossus at the center of … Continue reading
by terrortrends American Jihadist in Syria One characteristic of the 1980s insurgency waged against the Soviet Army in Afghanistan was the fact that Jihadis from around the Islamic world gravitated there and then made their way back to their native … Continue reading
by terrortrends Fuad Mohamed Khalaf (in the middle in camouflage jacket) Fuad Mohamed Khalaf, also known as Fuad Shongole, one of the Somali Jihadist terror group Al Shabaab’s leaders, issued a threat to the United States this week, proclaiming that … Continue reading
Robert Spencer May 25, 2014 In Truth Revolt today I discuss some associations of Keith Ellison of a kind that would have gotten any non-Muslim Congressman under media fire, with calls for his resignation. Representatives Keith Ellison (D-MN) and André … Continue reading
Robert Spencer May 25, 2014 This is tantamount to granting the moral authority of the Pope to “Palestinian” jihad propaganda. You can see in the photo below that the Pope was praying right in front a graffiti also saying that … Continue reading
May 25, 2014 06:21 pm | Robert Spencer Djibouti authorities suspect that the attack was carried out by two jihadis from Somalia. The restaurant was “filled with Western military personnel.” “3 killed in explosion at restaurant in Djibouti,” by Mohammed … Continue reading
By Michelle Malkin Cutting benefits for our warriors while extending them to non-citizens. A government that fails to secure its borders is guilty of dereliction of duty. A government that fails to care for our men and women on the … Continue reading
By Enza Ferreri Anti-EU party upsets all current paradigms of British politics. Read More » http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/enza-ferreri/earthquake-in-the-u-k/
By TruthRevolt.org A Truth Revolt video. In this Truth Revolt video and transcript below, our host explains why leftists can’t stop talking about the historic suffering of black people in America — Because they caused most of it! See Video, … Continue reading
By Arnold Ahlert The Left’s message to our veterans: don’t hold your breath for accountability. As many thoughtful Americans will spend some part of today remembering the enormous sacrifices made by our veterans, this particular Memorial Day can hardly remain … Continue reading
It’s a hot summer day and you’re enjoying a family barbeque in the backyard when a small yet annoying bug enters your field of vision, it gently lands on your forearm and just before you are about to squash it, … Continue reading
“We gave you three days to recant but you insist on not returning to Islam. I sentence you to be hanged to death,” the judge told the woman, according to Al Jazeera. Thus is the current predicament of 27 year … Continue reading
The scandal at the Veteran’s Administration is rocking the Obama regime and may yet be one of the worst scandals of the Obama era. Already two major newspapers are starting to accuse the Obama administration of utter incompetence. In fact, … Continue reading
copy, print and keep in you glovebox… From the First Circuit’s decision Friday in Gericke v. Begin (1st Cir. May 24, 2014): This case raises an important question about an individual’s First Amendment right to film a traffic stop by … Continue reading
White House blows cover of CIA chief in Afghanistan The officer’s name — identified as “chief of station” in Kabul — was included by U.S. embassy staff on a list of 15 senior American officials who met with President Obama … Continue reading
by Aurelius • May 26, 2014 Slavery is when human beings are owned by other human beings, used and often abused like animals, and taken advantage of all in pursuit of profit, either financially or for power. Slaves rarely were … Continue reading