Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
- War on Christians: ISIS Goes on Church-Burning and Kidnapping Spree in Syria
- MEMRI: ISIS Destroys Archaeological Treasures In Mosul
- MEMRI: Fatwa On Qatari Government Website: Execution By Burning Is Permitted Under Certain Circumstances
- Truth Revolt: Stop MSNBC Bias – MSNBC Host Melissa Harris-Perry Continues to Show Bias
- Larger islamic connection? Bizarre jewelry theft ends in big arrest
- Obama to ban bullets by executive action, threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle
- Five azzholes at the FCC now run your internet life, FCC approves rules for Internet providers
- Christians march to White House in orange jumpsuits with chilling chant to Obama
- Gowdy to Dems: One Day You’ll Regret Undermining the Law
- James O’Keefe releases new undercover video showing Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown supporters being critical of Al Sharpton
- Al Sharpton and Eric Garner’s family respond to new James O’Keefe video
- The disappeared: Chicago police detain Americans at abuse-laden ‘black site’
- ‘Lone Survivor’ Marcus Luttrell Has to Restrain Himself On-Air When Asked This Question About Chris Kyle’s Killer
- Obama Exploits the Ignorance of Young People to Seize Control of the Internet
- James O’Keefe: Will MSNBC stand behind Al Sharpton?
- Ben Shapiro: Hold Obama and Liberal Media Accountable!
- James O’Keefe: Breaking News: The story that has me fearing for my life . . .
- 2015 DHS Lexicon
- Muslim Gangs Continue To Terrorize 55 Neighborhoods, Police Powerless – Not just Sweden but all Europe and America!
- US Marines on the Ground in Iraq as ISIS Burns 45 Alive
- Via Conserv Trucker: 3 Short Sentences
- Most of Great Lakes surface frozen for the second consecutive winter
- Minneapolis officer shot, wounded in what appears to have been a targeted attack.
- James O’Keefe: We just got back from Ferguson . . .
- Articles from FrontPage Magazine: Obama Withholds Iran Negotiation Info from Israel
- MRC: CBS Devotes a Mere 20 Seconds to Clinton Foundation’s Foreign Funding
- Silver Laundered his Money in Buffalo
- DHS Reveals Citizens Who Love Constitution More Dangerous Than ISIS – February 20, 2015 by Steven Ahle
- Why does the government consider this grandmother public enemy No. 1? Religious Persecution in America
- STUDENTS ACCUSED OF RACISM AFTER CHANTING ‘USA’ AT HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL GAME
- Disturbing Allegation About Obama Made by Egyptian Liberal News
- Defeat Jihad Summit~ F. Gaffney to Jasser: How can We Reform Islam?
- Articles from FrontPage Magazine: The Muslim Brotherhood-ISIS Connection
- Sheldon Silver indicted on three charges
- Scientist Fired After Soft Tissue Found On Dinosaur Fossil… Finding Undermines Belief Behemoths Roamed Earth 60 million Years Ago
- Detroit Man Asks People If They Are Muslim, Then Stabs Those Who Aren’t (Video)
- MEMRI: Hamas Al-Aqsa TV News Chief: During Recent Gaza War, Rockets Were Fired From Lebanon By Hamas’s Military Wing Al-Qassam Brigades
- MEMRI: ISIS Recruitment Campaign On Twitter: Immigrate To Libya And Guarantee Your Place In The Gateway Of The Conquest Of Rome
- UN ordered depopulation of 3 billion people by food malnutrition has started – PBSpecial Report
- STOP NET NEUTRALITY AND MAKING THE NET A PUBLIC UTILITY!!!
- 2014 in review
- The Very Radical Racist Background Of Michelle Obama
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Is Portraying Sadistic Sex As Romantic Love
- To become UN Sec General Obama must ‘Solve’ the Existence of Israel
- MRC Alert: NBC’s Guthrie Lobs Softball to Axelrod On ‘Whether Racism Animated’ Obama Critics
- The 02/10/2015 Jihad Watch Daily Digest: Muslim caught on street with knife on way to behead a soldier
- Articles from FrontPage Magazine; Obama: Media Overstates Terror Threat
- Truth Revolt: DAILY February 10, 2015; Jury Seated for ‘American Sniper’ Trial
- TRADING JOBS AWAY
- Bug infestation in child’s stuffed animal
- 569,873 hits
Be a Mosquebuster – grab a button for your website
- Follow a12iggymom's Blog on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don’t want the government spying on you (and they include ‘pork’, ‘cloud’ and ‘Mexico’) Department of Homeland Security forced to release list following freedom of information request Agency insists it … Continue reading
May 23, 2012 By Susan Stamper Brown It could be said that a narcissist’s best friend is the reflection he sees of himself in the mirror. No other relationship comes close — unless the narcissist has the unique opportunity to … Continue reading
MARITIME ATTACK: Law of the Sea Treaty in US Senate for Approval. Contributors: volunteer activists of the Sovereignty Campaign – @SovCam UNCLOS logo The U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs is once again diddling with the ultra-massive U.S. sovereignty and … Continue reading
Read it all at: http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/05/14/nato-to-occupy-chicago/ NATO to Occupy Chicago By: Kevin Gosztola Monday May 14, 2012 12:01 pm McCormick Place, where NATO summit will be held (photo: Kevin Gosztola) Worldwide heads of the National Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), military generals, … Continue reading
H/T Dina This is getting nationwide attention. Where is Tawas City , MI ? Actually, it is on Lake Huron and has a population of just over 2,000!! Go figure. A Small MICHIGAN NEWSPAPER EDITORIAL…..Short and to the point.
‘Independent’ ballot drive has ties to Obama, top Democrats A small committee to draft former U.S. Comptroller General David Walker to run as an independent for president has ties to the White House and backers of President Obama, WND has … Continue reading
Out of 196 countries in the world, same sex marriage is only legal in Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, and Sweden. via New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms “The president’s willingness finally to say what … Continue reading
Russian Soldiers: “Death To America; We Will Invade You Next” – Does This Video Make Things More Clear? (video)
And we have 80,000 to 100,000 coming here for ‘war games’???
The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style. Doug Hagmann Tuesday, May 8, 2012 HomelandSecurityUs.com The Contact It was not the proverbial 3:00 a.m. phone call, but close enough. And it was not made to the White House, but to my house, … Continue reading
Strange Anomalies in the Famous Situation Room Photo. By Mara Zebest Recently, the MSM were shocked by the news that a girlfriend in Obama’s Dreams book was a composite. For many, such news comes as no surprise. The concept of … Continue reading
WOW, what a statement…………… DID YOU KNOW? As you walk up the steps to the building which houses the U.S. Supreme Court you can see near the top of the building a row of the world’s law givers and each … Continue reading
Obama admits: yeah, I bullied a little girl The press dutifully dug up a story (a mostly false story) that Mitt Romney used to bully gay kids when he was a teenager – but they failed, once again, to read … Continue reading
Union Guru Asks College Kids To Promise To Get Arrested SEIU’s Stephen Lerner was speaking to students at Georgetown University when he bragged about his son getting arrested for the first time. Lerner also asked each student to vow that … Continue reading
Obama: Biden ‘got out a little over his skis’ on gays National Journal President Obama said that he had already decided to endorse gay marriage at some point ahead of the presidential election when Vice President Biden jumped the gun … Continue reading
Soros gives Brock $1 million to dig dirt for media Big Journalism This week, George Soros announced he will be donating $100 million to support progressive groups this cycle. One of the first million-dollar donations will go to American Bridge, … Continue reading
Sen. James Alesi won’t seek re-election ALBANY — Sen. James Alesi, R-Perinton, said Wednesday night that he will not seek re-election, saying he doesn’t want to risk Republicans losing the seat in November. “It’s not really about Jim Alesi,” he … Continue reading
As Matt Lauer went after Mitt Romney over comments about the auto bailout on Wednesday’s NBC Today, conservative radio host Laura Ingraham took the morning show host and his colleagues to task: “Matt, as much as the Democrats, and maybe … Continue reading
ICYMI – Obama in Albany makes puzzling claim Syracuse Post Standard May 10, 2012 By: Ed Cox To the Editor: On Tuesday, President Barack Obama’s historically early campaign swing took him through Albany where, with Gov. Andrew Cuomo at SUNY … Continue reading
If you could see me write this story, you would find me with tears in my eyes — and that’s after reading the video description one more time. Watching the video is even tougher. That‘s because you’re about to watch … Continue reading
The Left’s National Vote Fraud Strategy Exposed ACORN was supposedly disbanded in 2010 but resurrected itself under a slew of new names. Former ACORN President Bertha Lewis bragged that they created “…18 bulletproof community-organizing Frankensteins…” These are reproduced in the … Continue reading
How the Media Whitewashes Muslim Persecution of Christians. While the MSM may report the most frugal facts concerning Christian persecution, they utilize their entire arsenal of semantic games, catch phrases, and convenient omissions that uphold the traditional narrative—that Muslim violence … Continue reading
Behind New York’s nanotech triumph New York Post May 9, 2012 By: Ed Cox Yesterday, President Obama’s campaign swing took him through Albany, where he and Gov. Cuomo heaped praise on SUNY Albany’s College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering. The … Continue reading
Occupy Wall Street: The Communist Movement Reborn | FrontPage Magazine. The Freedom Center’s new pamphlet, “Occupy Wall Street: The Communist Movement Reborn,” written by David Horowitz and John Perazzo, is an invaluable weapon against the radical Left’s renewed assault on … Continue reading
The Ballad of Michael Behenna Play video This ballad is dedicated to 1LT Michael Behenna, an Army officer wrongly convicted of killing an al-Qaida operative in Iraq. To Learn More Go to http://www.DefendMichael.com May the families of 5th Platoon 00:05:35 … Continue reading
At the core of all this research was always commercial and political entities. Who wanted to manipulate and control the populations…against competitors and rivals.. But now we are in the end game and manipulation is the name of the game, … Continue reading
Must view! Thanks to Kyle. http://www.trevorloudon.com/2012/05/lord-monkton-on-agenda-21-and-environmental-marxism/
Watch ‘Occupy Wall Street’.The latest video produced by The David Horowitz Freedom Center.
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a video released Sunday by al-Qaida, American hostage Warren Weinstein said he will be killed unless President Barack Obama agrees to the militant group’s demands. Video: http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/29211414 “My life is in your hands, Mr. President,” Weinstein … Continue reading
Navy SEAL hands Obama his arse. via http://radiopatriot.wordpress.com/2012/05/06/navy-seal-hands-obama-his-arse/
Liberals have had success rewriting U.S. law, but their attempts at rewriting God’s law are proving a lot more difficult. Yesterday, despite intense pressure from homosexuals, the largest Protestant denomination in America refused to bend on the Bible’s view of … Continue reading
VIDEO: http://frontpagemag.com/2012/05/04/hamas-official-the-palestinians-dont-exist/Visit MEMRI.org. Freedom Center pamphlets now available on Kindle: Click here.
H/T Annmarie Life isn’t about how you survived the storm… it’s about how you danced in the rain This is spot-on. PLEASE, READ THIS TO THE END. IT IS VERY INTERESTING!!! Wal-Mart vs. The Morons 1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at … Continue reading
Flags around New York will fly at half-staff Monday to honor an Army medic and nurse from Spencerport who died this week while serving in Afghanistan. According to a statement from his family, U.S. Army Capt. Bruce Kevin Clark, 43, … Continue reading
We do not subscribe to our local newspaper, but I occasionally read one of the copies that comes to the radio station where I work. This past Monday, I read the advice columns that used to be written by identical … Continue reading
Ed Boston Please help us promote our video by posting to your blogs and websites and sharing on Facebook and Twitter. We appreciate it very much. Comments at YouTube help as well as I’m sure we will get some flack.
HORROR: American Daytime TV advocates euthanizing disabled adults? A few weeks ago, a popular daytime TV show had one of the more disturbing guests on that you could possibly imagine. The show featured a woman whose 2 adult children had … Continue reading
Hat Tip Jay Barack Obama’s latest campaign slogan “Forward!” also happens to be a Nazi marching tune. Vorwärts! Vorwärts! was a marching song of the Hitler youth. Read more see video http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/04/obamas-new-campaign-slogan-forward-is-a-nazi-marching-tune-video/
via Drudge Report ONE YEAR CAMPAIGN CELEBRATION WHITE HOUSE: ‘WE CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT DRUDGE’… OBAMA TO MAKE SPEECH FROM AFGHANISTAN… Sen: ‘Clearly, This Trip Is Campaign Related’… EARLIER: White House denies rumors of secret trip… FLASHBACK: CARNEY: ‘I never … Continue reading
Drudge Report PAPER: Obama’s new slogan has long socialist past… ‘Hitler Youth Marching Tune’…
NGO Monitor – UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Repeats False NGO Claims in Latest Attack on Israel
30 Apr 2012 07:06 PM PDT NGO Monitor April 30, 2012 JERUSALEM – In response to UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Navi Pillay including Israel among countries she alleges “curtail the freedom of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and other civil … Continue reading
The human capacity for self-delusion truly is remarkable. Most people out there end up believing exactly what they want to believe even when the truth is staring them right in the face. Take the U.S. economy for example. Barack Obama … Continue reading
by Jared Law http://www.the912project.us/forum/topic/show?id=2881797:Topic:2527402&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic This isn’t just despicable, and they aren’t just the actions of a Marxist madman. This is flat-out treason. Yet again. I’m so angry about this, I could spit fire. It’s probably best if I leave it … Continue reading
U.S. officials say that in most cases the Afghans who turn their guns on their supposed allies act as a result of personal grievances against the coalition WASHINGTON — The military is under-reporting the number of times that Afghan soldiers … Continue reading