Bounce This Along
My mail carrier told me that the US Postal service sent out a message
To all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets
To keep yellow-jackets away.
Use them all the time when playing baseball and soccer. I use it when I
am working outside. It really works. The yellow jackets just veer around
1. All this time you’ve just been putting Bounce in the dryer! It will
chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.
2. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that
are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
3. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don’t get opened
4. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when
outdoors during mosquito season.
5. Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer)
6. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your
television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from
7. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
8. To freshen the air in your home – Place an individual sheet of Bounce
in a drawer or hang in the closet.
9. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet
of Bounce before beginning to sew.
11. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce
inside empty luggage before storing.
12. To freshen the air in your car – Place a sheet of Bounce under the
13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill
with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent
apparently wheakens the bond between the food and the pan.
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the
bottom of the wastebasket.
15. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will
magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds
with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of
Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes
or sneakers overnight.
20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees
21. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing
them. It will keep them smelling fresh.