Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
- Breaking911’s video: Fascinating animation shows immigration into United States since 1820
- Welcome to the mark of the beast
- Thursday: Logan’s Warning Live on the Vito and Vito AM Radio Show!
- When Farmlands Of America Become The Killing Fields Of Tomorrow
- Are ‘Food Line BETA Tests’ And ‘FEMA Camp Dry Runs’ Being Done In America Right Now?
- Interesting Article More Research Is Necessary: So what does the “Presidential Transition” mean?
- Is This Our Ft Sumner Moment> BLM assassinates American Citizen
- James O’Keefe: Hidden Cam: O’Keefe team breaks Common Core contract scandal
- Pollitically Correctness Run A Muck! America’s Agitator: Donald Trump Is the World’s Most Dangerous Man
- TEXAS: As Feds Plan to Cut Border Monitoring, Texas Officials Ask Why
- VIDEO: Iran FIRES ROCKETS this close to U.S. WARSHIPS
- One World Religion: Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are ‘Meeting God In Different Ways’
- LA – CC stands for Islam solidairity
- Liberal Policy Failure: Mass Shooting in Canada Despite Strict Gun Control Laws…
- Hidden Cam: Another Top Publishing Exec Says “It’s never about the kids” – James O’Keefe
- Rochester man charged with planning ISIS attack at bar on NYE
- Founding Fathers’ Criticism of ‘Musselmen’ Sinks Suhail Khan’s Islam-Is-American P.R.
- Merry Christmas Infidels! ISIS sanctioned harvesting organs from live captives
- 4 guys, 1 piano, 1 incredible Christmas carol
- 4 guys, 1 piano, 1 incredible Christmas carol
- Intel office dumps redacted Benghazi emails on Christmas Eve
- Feds lose track of thousands who have had visas revoked
- Questions about San Bernardino Shooter’s Mosque go Unasked, Unanswered
- Natural News EXCLUSIVE: DHS placing patriots on domestic terror watch lists in unlawful attempt to escalate violent interactions with police
- Female Killer In Las Vegas Shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ As She Ran Over 40 Innocent People Last Night
- Do not to let “creeping sharia” infiltrate our system of freedom under the guise of religious liberty and tolerance
- Kerry Tells Iran Congress Visa Requirements Will Be Waived | Frontpage Mag
- FILTHY MUSLIM SUPREMACISTS lift their asses to allah right in front of Trump Tower in NYC
- ‘Terror Blitz’ Planned – ISIS Planning ‘Series Of Coordinated Attacks’ Says Former ISIS Terrorist – U.S. Plot Exposed
- Anyone Using The Phrase ‘Islam Is A Religion Of Peace’ Needs To Read This
- Ami on the Street: Do we really need the 1st Amendment?
- James O’Keefe: BREAKING NEWS from Project Veritas
- AT: Loretta Lynch is unfit to serve
- EGYPTIAN TV HOST on California terrorist attack: “Americans should stick Obama on an impalement rod”
- Shooter’s Mother Active In US Branch Of Pro-Caliphate Islamic Group
- The Heartbreak of Autism After High School
- Pope Francis Declares Lucifer as God
- Muslim behavior/terrorism correlated with population size
- This CHILLING Video Shows What Obama’s Refugee Plan Has in Store for America
- James O’Keefe: Shocking New Video: Undercover With Syrian Refugees
- MUSLIM RAMPAGE IN PARIS – SORTA SAYS IT ALL – NO PEACE, JUST MURDERS
- VIDEO With PDF links: “Heads Up! Nationwide GridEx III Exercise On November 18-19th”
- AGENDA 2: Masters of Deceit is now finished!!
- Christopher Logan, President of North American Infidels: Someone is not Happy….
- James O`Keefe: I’m hiding out
- Satanic Statue in Detroit
- Where is the central point of North America? Balta in Pierce County, North Dakota
- Rochester, New York: Excellus BCBS: Info for 10 million breached
- Disturbed ~ The Sound Of Silence Lyrics
- Cuomo’s $15 Wage is Another Blow to the Upstate Economy
- Obama stonewalls SEAL Team 6 helicopter crash probe
- DEVELOPING: Several Admirals and Generals Accusing Obama of Treason…
- Loganswarning: Logan’s Warning to Richard Dawkins ~ Christianity is NOT the Threat
- Millions of Americans Fined for Not Having Obamacare, While Millions in Obamacare Subsidies Go to People Who Don’t Even Exist!
- 4th Planned Parenthood video shows clinic staff knowingly flouting laws
- Obama stonewalls SEAL Team 6 helicopter crash probe
- Rochester, NY: Business Jihad – Business owners arrested for food stamp fraud
- Allen West: Speaker Boehner’s Connection To The StemExpress Founder
- TruthRevolt: Planned Parenthood’s Uber-Liberal PR Firm Escapes Mainstream Media Criticism and More
- Delusional! Obama: I could win 3rd term if I wanted
- New York: Cathy Young/Springwater
- Non-organic wheat-based food products may be poisoning you with glyphosate
- TruthRevolt DAILY July 30, 2015
- TruthRevolt DAILY July 27, 2015 – Woman Takes Gun from Possible Serial Killer, Kills Him And More
- Americans Can Now Be Arrested For Saying This One Word To Muslims
- A national rally day: It’s time to defund Planned Parenthood! And it can’t all happen in Washington!
- TruthRvolt DAILY July 24, 2015 – O’Malley: U.S. Citizenship ‘A Human Right’ and other nonsense!
- Martial Law in the United States: How Likely is it, and What will happen under Martial law?
- New York State: Fast food workers angered by Cuomo (another 3 men in a room tactics)
- Honoring the life of a heroic cancer doctor who just passed away: Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez
- New York State: Libous to be removed from office after guilty verdict
- Muslim Marine Misleads Mainstream Media!
- Hamlin, New York – Violent Home invasion victim: “I was targeted”
- TruthReport DAILY July 23, 2015: Nancy Pelosi: Investigate Pro-Lifers, Not Planned Parenthood
- Invitation to jihad from DC: Military says no to arming servicemen at US bases
- Army to recruiters: Treat armed citizens as security threat
- The Confederate Flag Needs To Be Raised, Not Lowered
- Obama: Not Eviscerating 2nd Amendment Biggest Frustration Of My Presidency; Won’t Stop Trying
- James O’Keefe: Under cover in Greece: Could the same thing happen in the United States?
- Marines Killed in Attacks on TN Military Facilities; Gunman Identified – Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez
- Wallbuilders Ad: History Made Interesting!
- Quit trashing Obama’s accomplishments
- James O’Keefe: You won’t believe what happened when I tried to vote in the Greek referendum
- Explosive: Jade Helm 15 ex CIA Whistleblower Gene “Chip” Tatum
- FIRST SHOTS OF THE REVOLUTION ABOUT TO BE FIRED IN ISABELLA COUNTY MICHIGAN?
- Allen West: Woman who issued ‘S**t on flag challenge’ is a Military dependent!
- U of Wisconsin Professor Compares Scott Walker to Hitler
- Just like ISIS and the Taliban: Atlanta NAACP Proposes Sand Blasting Stone Mountain to Remove Davis, Lee, Jackson
- Undercover Video Catches Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Baby Body Parts
- Teen Girl Was Feeling Intense Neck Pain. Her Parents Were Horrified After The Doctors Diagnosed Her.
- New Post on NY2A Grassroots Coalition
- TruthRevolt: DAILY July 14, 2015 – Video: Obama Announces Iran Deal, Vows Veto of Any Legislation To Stop It And More
- Feds spent $2 million to have wives nag men about chewing tobacco
- Massive Government Overreach: Obama’s AFFH Rule Is Out
- CUOMO MUST GO – END THE SAFE ACT!
- FBI: Son of Boston PD capt. had terror plot
- TR DAILY July 13, 2015 – Sanders Says Redistribution More Important Than Growth, WaPo Approves
- M-Obama-had’s friend charged AGAIN with homosexual teen abuse
- Theodore Roosevelt’s Ideas on being an AMERICAN in 1097
- IS NULLIFICATION GOING MAINSTREAM? A resounding YES!
- 607,172 hits
Be a Mosquebuster – grab a button for your website
- Follow a12iggymom's Blog on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Charlie Butts – OneNewsNow – 12/30/2011 The founder of an alternative to the Girl Scouts credits God for her organization’s continued growth. Many parents are concerned about the Girl Scouts’ association with the Planned Parenthood-type philosophy on abortion and sex … Continue reading
And 3 states ID’d: Okalahoma, Tennesee, and Michigan (well, whoda thought of that one?) http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20111228/NEWS01/112280307/1002/NEWS01 Lansing used car dealership investigated in terror scheme Dec. 28, 2011 | 9 Comments A Lansing car dealership is named among 30 around the country … Continue reading
Adapted from the Aesop Fable, Disney did a short, socialist version. You can see it here: http://www.disneyshorts.org/shorts.aspx?shortID=201 The grasshoppers theme song? “The World Owes Me a Living” Sound like OccupySomething movement? This one is a little different …. Two Different … Continue reading
Has the military changed the wording? Has Truth or Fiction been infiltrated? Have they sold their soul for a check? One can only wonder on this one…
Seeing truth or fiction was actually able to contact the letter writer, and he CONFIRMED the exchange…I would say way more truth than fiction…the military web sites they reference confirm what SHOULD be said, but an eye-witness says the wording … Continue reading
by Gary Craig Staff writer http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20111231/NEWS01/112310342/Ex-con-trains-lens-tough-spots-new-TV-show James Young could not believe the data he found about his home, the city of Rochester: A per capita rate of violence much higher than many metropolitan areas. Neighborhoods where one of every three … Continue reading
DOJ Document Condemns Eric Holder: Brags At Mexican Conference In 2009 ABOUT Obama’s Stimulus Funding Of 2009 Gunrunner Project.
by Volubrjotr DIRECT EVIDENCE HOLDER HAD KNOWLEDGE OF PROJECT GUNRUNNER IN 2009. We learned that despite Barack Hussein Obama and Eric Holder repeatedly denying knowledge of Project Gunrunner over the years, Obama approved and signed the stimulus funding for its … Continue reading
http://blogs.democratandchronicle.com/brockport/?p=3028 Joe and Nogo/Artie with members of the Brockport High School Environmental Club last week. The club helped pay to bring the pup home from Iraq for Joe. photo by Deb Moyer The area on base where Joe lived was … Continue reading
A ‘Real’ War on Christmas? Police Across China Attack Christians for Celebrating Christmas On Christmas Day, police across China tear gassed and beat down Christians for worshipping at “unofficial” Christmas services, according to an American aid group in the region. … Continue reading
IPT News December 29, 2011 http://www.investigativeproject.org/3360/egypt-winds-of-change-give-way-to-dark-clouds As President Hosni Mubarak’s regime fell in Egypt, some feared that radical Islamists were poised to take over the state and the country. This opinion was not shared in America by leading voices in … Continue reading
(CBS/AP) DALLAS – The Texas man who fatally shot seven people on Christmas Day called 911 and whispered, “I am shooting people,” as someone in the background screamed “help help,” an enhanced recording of the call reveals. Grapevine police Lt. … Continue reading
Joseph Brean Dec 30, 2011 When news broke this year that Diederik Stapel, a prominent Dutch social psychologist, was faking his results on dozens of experiments, the fallout was swift, brutal and global. Science and Nature, the world’s top chroniclers … Continue reading
Four flag-burning protesters, including the spokesman of Occupy Charlotte, were charged after setting fire to two American flags early Friday
Click here for more photos from the flag burning and suspects Charlotte-Mecklenburg police weren’t sure earlier if the four men who set fire to two flags were associated with the Occupy Charlotte movement. But, WBTV has learned that one of … Continue reading
The colors of the American flag are red, white and blue, but the colors of the Center for American Progress are red, white and green. Red for the left and green for Islam. The Center for American Progress is not … Continue reading
Gingrich Among Co-Sponsors of Global Warming Bill With ‘International Agreement on Population Growth,’ But Now Says Backed Only Part of Bill
By Elizabeth Harrington December 29, 2011 Republican presidential candidate, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, and his wife, Callista, make a stop at his campaign office, Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011, in Sioux City, Iowa. (AP Photo/Eric Gay) (CNSNews.com) – Republican presidential … Continue reading
‘Fast and Furious’ Linked to Immunity Deal Between U.S. and Sinaloa Cartel, Trafficking Defendant Alleges in Court Papers
By Edwin Mora December 29, 2011 In this Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2010 picture, an American flag on a resident’s home waves in the breeze near a U.S. Border Patrol truck blocking the road leading to a search area near where … Continue reading
Amid growing state crackdowns on illegal immigrants, the Obama administration on Thursday launched a free federal hotline for people arrested on immigration violations to call and get help. Read More: http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/obama-administration-launches-free-hotline-for-suspected-illegal-immigrants/
Ottumwa Police Dept. We are now safe, after we have the Patriot Act, and the NDAA. We are safe having TSA everywhere, and the prospect of being indefinitely detained in military camps here in America. The War on Terror is … Continue reading
Democratic fundraiser convicted of engineering $21 million bank fraud scheme A Democratic fundraiser was found guilty Friday of engineering a $21 million bank fraud scheme. Courtney Dupree was convicted of vastly overstating the billings of his Long Island City-based lighting … Continue reading
By Coach Collins, on December 28th, 2011 by Doug Book, staff writer To this day the Federal Bureau of Investigation claims to have discovered not a single Oklahoma City bombing co-conspirator in league with Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Yet … Continue reading
Dec 29, 2011 02:30 pm | Ben Johnson by Ben Johnson, The White House Watch For anyone who doubts that Barack Obama favors federal bureaucrats over the ever-dwindling number of employed taxpayers, USA Today released a potent article the day … Continue reading
Graves (via NY Post) NEW YORK (The Blaze/AP) — A tourist from Tennessee reportedly thought she could check her loaded gun at New York City’s Sept. 11 memorial. The New York Post says 39-year-old Meredith Graves was visiting the memorial … Continue reading
by Becket Adams The Blaze Philadelphia is known as the city of brotherly love and, apparently, paying out massive pensions to public employees who will continue working for the city. Marion B. Tasco, who has been described as being “politically … Continue reading
Respected Middle East expert Walid Phares tells Newsmax.TV that Iran is playing a “very dangerous game” by threatening to close the vital Strait of Hormuz oil route – a move that the Obama administration is unprepared to stop. “The Iranian … Continue reading
Right now, there are two pieces of legislation in Congress that would change the Internet forever if they are enacted. The Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) and the Protect Intellectual Property Act (PIPA) would give the federal government the ability … Continue reading
James Simpson, DC Independent Examiner Last February I wrote about how one brave county was taking the lead in fighting Agenda 21– the United Nations “Agenda for the 21st Century.” The government of Carroll County, Maryland, was the first governmental … Continue reading
Just what is Congress illegally downloading? Lawmakers apparently have little problem with going where they shouldn’t be going
Gads…what a shock, crooks and thieves in congress trying to pass more laws on WE THE PEOPLE (there are already plenty of laws on the books for intellectual piracy) that THEY DO NOT FEEL THEY NEED TO FOLLOW! U.S. Capitol … Continue reading
PETITION FOR SHERIFF JOE’S RESIGNATION GETS THOUSANDS OF SIGNATURES An online petition calling for the resignation of Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, AZ has collected 13,500 signatures so far. The petition, which can be found at http://www.change.org, is pushing … Continue reading
Uploaded by 2012sprint on Dec 17, 2010 In this shocking interview available for the first time to Prison Planet.tv subscribers, former Hitler Youth member and World War Two veteran Hilmar Von Campe warns that America’s collective turn away from God … Continue reading
Want to see the future of television, today? Watch what Glenn Beck is doing. Whether you love Beck’s message or not, he understands where the future of TV is going. Watch our exclusive interview, hosted by Glynnis MacNicol: http://www.businessinsider.com/glenn-beck-tv-2011-10#ooid=gwcjN2MjrEqhmD8l3adqJm0Cenvs2BsC Read More: … Continue reading
See yeaterdays post: Girl Scouts, Soros and the Media: Girl Scouts Book Refers Readers to Liberal Group Media Matters https://a12iggymom.wordpress.com/2011/12/28/girl-scouts-soros-and-the-media-girl-scouts-book-refers-readers-to-liberal-group-media-matters/ The Blaze On Tuesday, we broke the story of the Girl Scouts using one of its books to direct young girls to … Continue reading
December 29, 2011 A LOWES UPDATE!! KEEP IT UP.YOUR VOICE IS BEING HEARD! Please Sign Our Petition TODAY! Earlier this month, we rolled out a petition expressing support for Lowes business decision to pull its advertisements from the TLC show, … Continue reading
Paulestinians (aka – rabid Ron Paul fanatics) have a full-court-press on for the upcoming Iowa Caucus, as if winning Iowa makes one a lock to win the eventual GOP primary. Iowa has a distinguished history of getting it wrong most … Continue reading
Another nail in the coffin of those Libtarded “Coexist” bumper stickers… Here’s a more apropos bumper sticker: Egypt Muslim group orders Christian TV station off air: report Sapa-dpa | 29 December, 2011 – Times Live An offshoot of Egypt’s top … Continue reading
The billion-dollar pest: U.S. beetle is developing resistance to one of the most widely used genetically modified crops, say scientists By Ted Thornhill One of America’s most widely planted crops – a genetically engineered corn plant that makes its own … Continue reading
A trove of newly translated texts from the ancient Middle East are revealing accounts of war, the building of pyramidlike structures called ziggurats and even the people’s use of beer tabs at local taverns. The 107 cuneiform texts, most of … Continue reading
Part 1 Comment in Part 2
http://m.examiner.com/law-enforcement-in-national/federal-judge-rules-iran-behind-9-11-attacks-1 Federal judge rules: Iran behind 9/11 attacks Jim Kouri, Law Enforcement Examiner More than 10-years after the September 11, 2001 al-Qaeda attacks, a federal district court judge in Manhattan gave a Christmas present to the families of victims killed … Continue reading
NYC Muslim leaders to skip mayor’s breakfast http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20111228/POLITICS/111229895 Our “Moderate” Muslim Neighbors: Jihadist Outs US Muslim Terrorists, NY Daily News Redacts Names lying whiners, see http://tinyurl.com/c4koujr
I would love to do a state by state then county by county comparison on wages… The Truth About Teacher Pay Posted By Tait Trussell On December 28, 2011 Compensation to public school teachers overcharges the American public by more … Continue reading
No kidding, our ‘boots on the ground’ have been telling us this for years…where the hell have you been? Mexico’s military is attacking the system, seizing hundreds of pieces of communications equipment in at least three operations since September THE … Continue reading
December 28, 2011 by creeping The DOJ has been actively waging a zoning jihad on American towns where Muslims bend, break and ignore zoning laws. An update on the Michigan Islamic Academy, via Atlas Shrugs. Our civilizational self-confidence has now … Continue reading
By JACQUES BILLEAUD, Associated Press December 27, 2011 PHOENIX (AP) — An administrative law judge ruled Tuesday that a Tucson school district’s ethnic studies program violates state law, agreeing with the findings of Arizona’s public schools chief. Judge Lewis Kowal’s … Continue reading
By THOMAS BEAUMONT, Associated Press December 28, 2011 Republican presidential candidate, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum speaks during a town hall meeting at the Fort Dodge GOP Headquarters, Tuesday, Dec. 27, 2011, in Fort Dodge, Iowa. (AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall) MASON … Continue reading
Escalation since November 20th in Nigerian ‘religious war’ as Christian couple and their one-year-old baby are shot dead by Muslims
Six children wounded after attackers throw homemade bomb into school in separate attack ‘We fear that the situation may degenerate to a religious war and Nigeria may not be able to survive one’ 90,000 people forced to flee during the … Continue reading
Our “Moderate” Muslim Neighbors: Jihadist Outs US Muslim Terrorists, NY Daily News Redacts Names By Debbie Schlussel As I’ve repeatedly said before, American Muslims are NO different than Muslims on the streets of Riyadh, Cairo, Benghazi, and Bint Jbeil. They … Continue reading
Former “Saturday Nigh Live” actress Victoria Jackson is facing some criticism over recent comments she made on “Politichicks,” a web talk show she co-hosts. During a recent episode, Jackson contended that the Muslim Brotherhood — the same Islamist group that … Continue reading
Roger Pielke Jr., an environmental scientist at the University of Colorado,eviscerated Gillis’s article from several angles: Regular readers will know that I think that the print media overall has done a pretty good job on covering the science of climate … Continue reading