Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
- BREAKING: New York Judge Requests Testimony from Julian Assange in Seth Rich Case By Jim Hoft
- Bill Gates claims pandemic’s ‘misery’ will ‘happen regularly’ if climate change is not stopped | Fox News
- News? Boston Bomber Death Sentance Overturned…Did Anyone Hear About It?
- Science should never be censored
- CA Gov Newsom compromised with China; Media blackout on his botched Billion dollar Mask deal
- Long Arm of Hamas Extends to Dallas-Fort Worth Black Extremist Groups
- EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic
- The 45 Goals of Communism W. Cleon Skousen Wrote About in 1958
- UN issues warning to US authorities as Black Lives Matter protesters continue to face off against police
- Rep. Devin Nunes on links between Brookings Institute and anti-Trump Steele dossier | Fox News Video
- Pollak: 23 Extreme Left-wing Ideas in the Democrats’ Draft 2020 Platform
- AMERICA: Would you notice if you lived under tyranny?
- An Anti-Christ Country? China’s Brutal Persecution Of Christians Has Taken A Really Bizarre Turn
- The Patrimony and Donald Trump
- A new biometric identity platform partnered with the Gates-funded GAVI vaccine alliance and Mastercard will launch in West Africa and combine COVID-19 vaccinations, cashless payments, and potential law enforcement applications.
- CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC VS. PURE DEMOCRACY: HOW THE U.S. ELECTION PROCESS HAS CHANGED
- Dem-Controlled Rochester, New York Explodes: 13 Shot, 1 Stabbed; Cops Assaulted While Tending To 16-Year-Old Shot In Face – Mayor Cuts Police Force By 50%
- BLM Leader Yusra Khogali: ‘White People Are Genetic Defects’ | Clarion Project
- THIS is how the REAL majority feel! (video) best ever!
- West Texas Doctor Says Asthma Drug Is ‘Silver Bullet’ for COVID-19
- Pentagon Draft Policy Would Ban Confederate Flag at All DoD Workplaces, Public Areas
- PAUL HARVEY FREEDOM TO CHAINS 1965
- Godless BLM Protest Mob Targets NY Church – Attacks Christians on Church Steps, Including Mother with Baby, Shouts Down Pastor Screaming “Black Lives Matter” During Sermon (VIDEO)
- Dinesh D’Souza: Socialism and the Scandinavian Illusion
- Why You Shouldn’t Panic About ‘Spikes’ and ‘Surges’ in New Coronavirus Cases
- We are Being Summarily Destroyed
- CBP Seizes Half Ton of Salmonella-Laced Kratom
- BNI: EX-MUSLIM patriot Anni Cyrus asks why Democrat Congressmuslim Rashida Tlaib is allowed to wear a T-shirt promoting extermination of all Jews in Israel?
- ZeroHedge: Forbes Censors Award-Winning Environmentalist’s Apology Over Three-Decade ‘Climate Scare’ – So Here It Is
- Ode To a Dying People
- Rush Announces Perfect Theme for Trump’s 2020 Campaign
- “32,000 Christians Butchered to Death”: The Persecution of Christians, May 2020
- The Russian Origins of Black Neo-Marxism
- Fundraising for BLM Handled by Group With Convicted Terrorist On Its Board
- Records of conversations testifying to international corruption
- Is Black Lives Matter Being Used To Funnel Illegal Donations To The Democratic Party?
- FMR FBI COUNTERTERRORISM DIRECTOR: BLM
- Teen Vogue Pushes Marxism on Its Young Readers | Clarion Project
- Check this out! In ultimate insult to police across Connecticut, state raises Black Lives Matter flag over Capitol building
- EXPLOSIVE: ‘The Truth about George Floyd, ANTIFA, CAIR & Keith Ellison’s Minnesota’: The Intersection Between Rep. Omar & Her Brotherhood Mafia Donor List – Where Is The Nexus? By Adina Kutnicki
- Share: CNN host accused of ‘sexist’ interview with Trump adviser
- Violent Protestors Are The Strong-Arm Of The Socialist Agenda: As Businesses Flee Violence- Many Cities Will Become An Economic Wasteland
- BNI: Former FBI Special Agent, John Guandolo thinks Black Lives Matter and Antifa leaders are guilty of treason
- Mockingbird media every day for the last four years.
- The Supreme Court is the Source of this Civil Unrest
- A Communist & Anarchist Movement That Explicitly Endorses Violence
- BNI: New post Words of wisdom about the current state of America from an American hero who knows adversity better than most
- Share: Report: Disabled patients quietly suffering virus outbreak
- Articles For The Christian Reader: It Is Impossible To Be Politically Correct And To Walk In Truth
- Coffee Time: Can You Make Sense Of What’s Happening?
- About the mockingbird media and simple brainwashing
- FASCINATING – KGB Defector Yuri Bezmenov reveals Russian Subversion Tactics – Full Interview
- Undercover Investigation – Minneapolis Riot Was Preplanned
- Project Veritas: Hannity and O’Keefe on ANTIFA violence
- Can you help: Help me protect our on-the-ground reporters from Antifa violence!
- Vatican Archbishop to Trump: ‘Children of Darkness’ Oppose You
- Project Veritas: ICYMI: Veritas Journalist Infiltrates and Exposes Antifa
- Incredible: Last Civil War pensioner died this week
- Pure Evil: Rioters lit house on fire that had child inside – then blocked firefighters
- EXCLUSIVE: TREVOR LOUDON ON RIOTS – ’20 PLUS’ COMMUNIST GROUPS ARE UNITING TO IGNITE REVOLUTION (WATCH)
- Coronavirus and the smell of Saul Alinsky
- CDC admitted they screwed up COVID19
- We are doubling down on free speech even as Facebook threatens us all
- BNI: New post SECOND TERRORIST ATTACK at a Naval Air Station, this time in Corpus Christi, Texas, also by a Muslim
- Eric Eggers: Detroit Has 30,000 More Registered Voters than Citizens of Legal Voting Age
- Project Veritas: Reflection on 10 Year Anniversary of Legal Vindication
- Timeline: Pandemic Driven Erosion Of Freedoms – Decades In The Making By the Children’s Health
- Soros: China Must Be Part Of The New World Order
- Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Says Pledge Your Allegiance To The New World Order !!
- GA–TES – ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT IT?
- The Vortex — Arrest Bill Gates
- The Deepest State: Who Controls the Gates Family?
- NEW – MUST SEE! The truth is needed.
- Insightful: WORLD WAR III HAS BEGUN AND WE ARE UNAWARE
- Is that Big Brother behind the medical mask? Bill Gates to co-fund South Korean research of next-gen quarantine methods
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo leaves seniors [and disabled] helpless against coronavirus
- NYS 50 Top Lobbyists
- Plandemic Censorship
- Here’s why Bill Gates wants indemnity – Are you willing to take the risk?
- ID2020, Conditioning of the Populous
- Must Listen To Recording
- ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL MAY 24: AGENDA: Grinding America Down **FULL MOVIE – FREE until May 24th! www.AgendaDocumentary.com
- Nursing Homes Are Hot Spots in the Crisis. But Don’t Try Suing Them
- “The case against China gets stronger by the day. It is increasingly clear that the Chinese Communist Party and Politburo concealed, falsified..
- Ridiculous …
- It’s Time for Trump to Come Home to His Voters
- CORONA Plandemic
- DOCTORS IN BLACK – PlanDemic, global plan to take control of our lives, liberty, health & freedom
- Tanzania suspends laboratory head after president questions coronavirus tests
- UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Regulations and US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014
- Nikki Haley: China’s coronavirus actions are just one of many threats it poses
- Videos: Spying on the Scammers. How a hacker hacked an Indian scam center with video of scammers
- Conspiracy: #3 listed in an encyclopedia as the common cold?
- Operation Nemesis 2.0
- Robert F. Kennedy on Bill Gates Kill Rates
- First vaccination volunteer dies 2 days after trial vaccine at Oxford
- Latest FAKE NEWS Lie: Poison Control Calls Are Up After Trump’s Disinfectant Remark
- Trump Didn’t Tell People to Drink Drano or Inject Lysol!
- Pathologists are eager to quickly conduct autopsies on as many COVID-19 victims as possible.
- Why Muslims are Silent on the ‘Oldest Qur’an
- 666,096 hits
Be a Mosquebuster – grab a button for your website
- Follow a12iggymom's Blog on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: September 2011
September 30th, 2011 Posted By Angelia Phillips H/T Pat Dollard Townhall: Multiple sources, including sources from ATF, DOJ and Congressional offices have said there is a white paper circulating within the Department of Justice, outlining the essential elimination of ATF. … Continue reading
The Liar of Wall Street Video: Liberal law student chokes on silver spoon in (false) protest Posted September 26, 2011 at 12:51 pm by Meredith Jessup Author’s note: This post has been updated. Caption on this photo: “Protested (sic) falls … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EocQXTZWRBc A school district in California took a healthcare employee with a news crew around to make sure all the kids had their vaccinations. You can see in the video they applied pressure to parents to vaccinate the children on … Continue reading
by Rich Trzupek Bio ↓ on Sep 30th, 2011 New revelations suggest that the brewing scandal involving the solar panel industry may run much deeper than the failed Solyndra company. According to a report published by The Daily Caller, officials … Continue reading
by Matthew Vadum Bio ↓ on Sep 30th, 2011 [Editor’s note: The following is the second installment of FrontPage’s new series, “Union Gangsters.” In this profile, award-winning investigative reporter Matthew Vadum unmasks Big Labor kingpin Richard Trumka , whose dirty … Continue reading
by Ryan Mauro Bio ↓ on Sep 29th, 2011 New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s news company is teaming up with Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal to launch “Alarab” next year, a 24/7 news network that is sure to reflect … Continue reading
by Trevor on September 30, 2011 Good, wide ranging interview with Allen West. Tells it like is with Obama. Also great on economy and taxes.
Rebels fearful of Islamist takeover in Libya Qatar’s support for a former jihadist leader who is now the top rebel commander in Tripoli, Libya, is causing unease among Libyan rebels who worry that the revolution that ended Col. Moammar Gadhafi’s … Continue reading
City has no power to police Regina James By day, Regina James makes $68,000 a year detecting fraud for the D.C. government. By night, she stood by in a low-level elected position as tens of thousands of dollars in taxpayer … Continue reading
WASHINGTON – On Capitol Hill, yesterday was a rare day in which the House could do something important by doing absolutely nothing at all. The task: stave off a government shutdown by passing a budget extension that would get the … Continue reading
TUCSON – A Sahuarita man has been arrested after an incident that closed a major part of downtown Tucson for most of the afternoon on Wednesday. Tucson Police say the arrest of 50-year old David J. Mitchell is for a … Continue reading
29 September 2011 05:36 Jim Kouri President Barack Obama appears to be getting it from all sides regarding a government snafu dubbed Operation Fast and Furious. Besides both houses of the U.S. Congress and a number of public-interest groups investigating … Continue reading
Warning: The threat of suspended elections is real. A dangerous new chapter is being written in American history that, if successful, is destined to impact the history of the West. It’s called ‘Re-Election by Suspended Election Revolution’ Judi McLeod Thursday, September … Continue reading
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/attempt-link-ronald-reagan-pakistan-s-haqqani-network-falls-flat Attempt to Link Ronald Reagan With Pakistan’s Haqqani Network Falls Flat By Patrick Goodenough September 30, 2011 Pakistan’s Dawn daily ran the miscaptioned photo on Wednesday. (Image: Dawn) (CNSNews.com) – An apparent attempt to discredit Washington’s stance on the … Continue reading
President Barack Obama told an audience of high school students in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday that he was “not always the very best student” and that ethics “would not have made it on the list” of his favorite subjects. “I was not … Continue reading
The Death of Jihad’s English-Language Mouthpiece :::Dances and hands out candy…just like the phalistinians on 9/11::: Die Sucka!
By Yassin Musharbash AFP Anwar al-Awlaki was one of al-Qaida’s most important propagandists and influenced a number of attackers and jihadists, including two Germans. Now the Yemeni and US governments have confirmed that he has been killed in an air … Continue reading
Where are the PC Speech Police when the Left Acts This Way??? ‘Today’ Show Panel Wonders if Chris Christie Too Fat to Be President
On Thursday’s NBC “Today,” co-host Savannah Guthrie asked a panel of guests about the possibility of New Jersey’s governor entering the presidential race and observed: “There’s kind of this conventional wisdom among the political chattering class that someone as heavy … Continue reading
There is one front page news story that will certainly not go unnoticed: that is, that the Pope is thinking about resigning during the Spring of 2012. Journalist Antonio Socci has confirmed the same in the Italian daily, Libero. Media … Continue reading
http://www.hudson-ny.org The U.S. State Department’s annual report on international religious freedom describes hundreds of incidents of religious bigotry and violence, especially in the Arab-Muslim world, Asia, and nations of the former Soviet bloc. Which is why it was no surprise … Continue reading
http://www.telegraph.co.uk Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have stolen dozens of sophisticated Russian-made surface-to-air missiles from Libya and smuggled them across the border to neighbouring Sudan, according to Western intelligence reports. The weapons were seized by units attached to the Guards’ elite Quds … Continue reading
http://www.wnd.com/ Children could be forced to attend compulsory lessons in “European citizenship” under draconian plans drawn up by Euro-MPs in Brussels, it emerged last night. In a move likened to Nazi indoctrination, the European Parliament wants pupils as young as … Continue reading
http://www.theblaze.com When the Palestinians presented their bid for statehood at the UN Friday, most news outlets suggested Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas was aiming for a state based on 1967 borders covering only the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem. … Continue reading
See what Obama promises Arabs after 2012 election Democrats fear treatment of Israel is voting liability September 28, 2011 By Aaron Klein President Obama The Obama administration told the Palestinian Authority it cannot significantly help advance a Palestinian state until … Continue reading
Agenda 21 Anyone? Obama Administration Expanding Reach of Endangered Species Act to Hundreds of Plants, Animals
Hundreds of plants, animals up for new protections By MATTHEW BROWN, Associated Press September 29, 2011 This undated image provided by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service shows a Pagosa skyrocket plant. The Obama administration is taking steps to extend … Continue reading
US STABS ISRAEL IN THE HEART! DOES NOT VETO UN SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTION ON PALISTINIAN STATEHOOD!! 8 OUT OF 9 UN SECURITY COUNCIL WILL VOTE FOR STATEHOOD!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/28/palestinian-statehood-bid_0_n_985652.html UNITED NATIONS — The Security Council took its first official step Wednesday to consider the Palestinians’ request for U.N. membership. Lebanese Ambassador Nawaf Salam, who holds this month’s rotating council presidency, announced that he was forwarding the Palestinians’ request … Continue reading
This 4-minute video is particularly good from an English reporter. We are not there yet, but the aims here are the same as they are there, and we must recognize that Islam is a complete way of life, governed by … Continue reading
By Elizabeth Harrington September 28, 2011 In the Gay Pride Parade in New York City in 2009, a float portrayed a wedding cake with a same-sex couple on top of it. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig) (CNSNews.com) – The Census Bureau admitted … Continue reading
Do Dogs Go to Heaven Dogs go to Heaven? Hysterical! Absolutely unreal that this actually happened! These two churches face each other across a busy street. … Continue reading
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/sep/28/greens-want-terror-oil-in-your-gas-tank/ Using Canada’s ethical oil makes economic, national security sense By Bernard L. Weinstein | Wednesday, September 28, 2011 Canada, not the Middle East, is the No. 1 supplier of oil to the United States, a symbiotic relationship that has … Continue reading
WatchHerman Cain: ‘African Americans Have Been Brainwashed Into Not Being Open Minded’ Politics “…it’s just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple.” Blaze Original VideoPresident Pander: Statistics Are ‘Deceptive’… Obama Tells Latinos — Don’t Worry We Are … Continue reading
Posted September 29, 2011 at 1:18 pm by Meredith Jessup The U.S. Capitol Police released a statement this morning to assure members of Congress and their staffs that a group of GOP representatives did NOT in fact take a group … Continue reading
September 28, 2011 at 1:09pm by Jonathon M. Seidl On Wednesday, reports started surfacing that Democratic North Carolina Gov. Beverly Perdue had made some curious statements about elections. Mainly, she said that she thought the country should suspend Congressional elections … Continue reading
Obama’s Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett: The Point of Government Is to Give People a Livelihood so They Can Provide for Their Families
WH ADVISOR ON GOVT’S REAL ROLE Explaining Obama’s vison for America, the President’s top advisor, Valerie Jarrett told the audience that Obama believes goverment’s role is “to give people a livihood…” Valerie Jarrett: Point Of Government Is To Give…, posted … Continue reading
U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement arrested 2,901 previously convicted criminal illegal immigrants during a nationwide, seven-day operation as part of the Cross Check enforcement operation. The announcement was made at a news conference designed to highlight the Obama administrations ongoing … Continue reading
If you like this article, join http://www.the912project.us/ It is free and one of the best web site for news the MSM will not report. By Jared Law Remember when Obama ‘joked’ about seizing dictatorial powers? Remember how he yearned to … Continue reading
Veteran agitators flock to Occupy Wall Street | Crain’s New York Business. Daniel Massey September 29, 2011 The city’s most experienced agitators—the labor and community groups that typically organize local marches, rallies and sit-ins—have been largely missing from the Occupy … Continue reading
ASHLAND – An Ashland man who holds a physics degree from Northeastern University was charged yesterday with an Al Qaeda-inspired plot to send a remote-controlled aircraft carrying explosives into the Pentagon and the US Capitol “to kill as many … Continue reading
Love of the Land Erev Rosh Hashana 29 Elul 5771 Wishing one and all, a Shana Tovah, a year of Besorot Tovot, a year of redemption for Am Yisrael, and Eretz Israel. #! Uploaded by letzshmo on May 30, 2011 … Continue reading
Elements of the Mexican army have been crossing the border and aiding the drug cartels by shooting border patrol agents and sheriffs.
Ah, that “religion” of peace, St. Louis Muslims Carve a Star of David into Iraqi Immigrant’s Back For Being Pro-Israel
Sharia Vigilante Street Justice in America Posted by Nonie Darwish Bio ↓ on Sep 27th, 2011 Vicious Muslim savages. I have been fearful that an islamic form of violent flash mobs would emerge on the streets of America. This alarming … Continue reading
After Months of Mocking Beck for Attacking Sweet Old Frances Fox Piven Top Leaders of the Left Freely Admit Glenn Was Totally Right About Piven’s Influence
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/beck-vindicated-after-months-of-mocking-beck-for-attacking-sweet-old-frances-fox-piven-top-leaders-of-the-left-freely-admit-glenn-was-totally-right-about-pivens-influence/ After Months of Mocking Beck for Attacking Swee…, posted with vodpod
http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/09/28/useful-idiots-repeat-cornell-west-chants-even-his-goodbye/ After yesterdays lying liar of a protester got busted making up his sob story of struggle, it seems unlikely a more ridiculous video could surface, but oh did it ever. Noted Princeton Prof and socialist Cornell West shouted out … Continue reading
September 28, 2011 Two men of Bangladeshi origin were caught by Customs and Border Protection illegally crossing the US-Mexico border last June and admitted they were members of a terrorist organization that allied with Bin Laden against America. Now, it … Continue reading
Democrat Governor Bev Perdue of NC Wasn’t Joking: She Wants to Cancel the 2012 Congressional Elections September 28, 2011 All Audio & Video » BEGIN TRANSCRIP RUSH: So the governor of North Carolina is just joking about canceling the 2012 … Continue reading
Orlando Florida Imam Arrested by the FBI. “Imams Gone Wild” Alan Kornman Imam Abu Taubah aka Marcus Dwayne Robertson. On August 23, 2011 the FBI arrested Imam Abu Taubah aka Marcus Dwayne Robertson. The charge was possession of a … Continue reading
See the videos and read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/i-apologize-bristol-palins-bar-heckler-buckles-under-negative-media-coverage-plus-bristol-responds/ ‘I Apologize’: Bristol Palin’s Bar Heckler Buckles Under Negative Media Coverage (Plus: Bristol Responds) Billy Hallowell The dust finally seems to be settling on the epic verbal battle that unraveled between Bristol Palin and … Continue reading
The Rain It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80’s arrived to have stitches removed from his thumb He said he was in a hurry … Continue reading
Written by Steve Orr The New York Power Authority on Tuesday ended its quixotic push for off-shore wind farms in Lake Ontario or Lake Erie, killing the idea for financial reasons. At a meeting at the authority’s Westchester County office, … Continue reading
Postal workers protest cost-cutting proposals A quiet protest outside the federal courthouse on State Street in Rochester drew attention to a fight to shape the future of the U.S. Postal Service. Sen. Charles Schumer has no regrets when downtown projects … Continue reading
Written by Jill Terreri Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., is no stranger to being a booster for Rochester projects that haven’t gone as planned. When Renaissance Square was being negotiated, Schumer was pushing the sides to reach an agreement, because federal … Continue reading