30 Jul 2011 07:53 PM PDT
Obama isn’t spending our money to help improve the lives of America’s poor, seniors, veterans, homeless, minorities or others we care deeply about. Here’s just a taste of his real priorities… where he’s been spending our money and what our kids and grandkids will be expected to repay for decades to come:
- $63 billion – US Global Health Initiative.
- $665.7 million – International Family Planning & Reproductive Health Programs.
- $1 billion – to Mexico so that they can drill in the Gulf (while Obama caused 23,000 Americans to lose their jobs because of his ban on US drilling in the Gulf).
- $2 billion – to Brazil for OFFSHORE OIL DRILLING!!!!
- $147.3 million – US pays Brazil each year in cotton subsidies to keep its mouth shut.
- $30 billion – of the $100 billion per year for UN Climate Change Policy; the UN admitted global warming is about wealth redistribution, not climate change policy.
- $430 billion from TARP that Timothy Geitner stated will be recovered by January 2011 – of which the Fed spent $350 billion in taxpayer funds to save 35 foreign banks.
- $8 billion – US pays to IMF for Greece Bailout.
- $1.9 billion – International Agriculture Programs.
- $54.1 billion – USAID to other countries for FY 2011 – President Obama already sent $173.5 billion for international/foreign assistance ($90.6 billion in 2010 – a 60% increase compared to FY 2008; $82.9 billion in 2009 – a 47% increase compared to FY 2008).
- $5.96 million – U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation 2010 Awards (i.e. mosque restoration overseas). NOTE: Section 205.1(d) of title 22 of the Code of Federal Regulations prohibits USAID funds from being used for the rehabilitation of structures to the extent that those structures are used for “inherently religious activities.”
- $80 billion to Apollo Alliance (socialist/communist George Soros group) to expand community agitation; see this video too.
- $422 million – Funding for Public Broadcasting/NPR – a private company that doesn’t need taxpayer funds.
- $161 million – NEH anti-American group which targets our military.
- $44 billion – This represents a 28% pay increase for Fed employees (Fed pay increased 36.9% since 2000 while private worker’s pay increased only 8.8%.)
- $148 billion – loaned to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac – these are government operated organizations that are taking control of 90%+ of U.S. home mortgages, and these are the organizations who contributed to the housing meltdown.
- $1.416 billion – Serve America Act FY 2011 to recruit our children at school and get them into “volunteerism” (i.e. recruit and train community agitators).
- $1 billion – Dead people to whom our Federal government sends our money.
- $1.4 billion – FDA to take over our food supply and hire 17,000 more taxpayer-funded government employees.
- $400 million – Michelle Obama’s Food Deserts to open government food stores that are closer to urban areas to save residents the 5 extra minutes of driving time that it takes to get to their existing, privately owned store.
- $1.741 billion – INCREASE for “critical efficiency and renewables programs” – this is just the amount of increase to their existing budget.
- $2.4 billion – “clean tech” for energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, a $2.287 billion increase from $113 million in the previous budget [ID:nN01180827].
- $6 billion – clean energy technologies.
- $535 million – Global warming money for a politically-connected private company, Solyndra, to lay off workers and build a new plant (see video here).
- $611.4 million – Bureau of Labor Statistics to gather data on ‘green jobs.’
- $123 million – DoE’s wind program, a $43 million increase over current spending.
- $300 million – the Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy, or ARPA-E.
$880 Billion is being spent on these items alone in 2011. Are these discretionary expenditures worthy of collapsing America’s economy at a time when we need to reign in spending? If Obama continues to refuse to cut spending, that’s just what will happen.
Don’t be fooled by the propaganda coming from Obama and his regime – to include his MoveOn.org pals. They’re doing George Soros’ bidding. If you haven’t heard, Soros wants a ‘managed decline’ of our dollar and an economic collapse is exactly what he wants. Obama’s actions are clearly leading to what Soros wants.
It’s dangerous to raise the debt ceiling without significant cuts and caps on Obama’s spending and a legislative balanced-budget amendment to prevent future Presidents from doing what Obama’s doing to America.