According to Andrew C. McCarthy, former U.S. prosecutor and author of “The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America“, there are many Muslim Brotherhood operatives working in or closely with the Obama administration. Here is a list of just some key figures listed in Mr. McCarthy’s book:
- Johari Abdul-Malik – starred in a U.S. State Department film “Eid in America”. Mr. Malik has called for “sabotage” terrorist attacks against Israel. Mr. Malik was hosted by the Islamic Association of Palestine, the “epicenter of U.S. support for HAMAS, itself the Palestinian terrorist branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.”
- Rashid Hussain, Deputy Associate Council to the President, Mr. Hussain spoke at a Muslim Students Association (MSA is a Muslim Brotherhood front organization) conference where he championed Sami al-Arian (the self-confessed funder of HAMAS), lambasted the Patriot Act, said terrorists like Jose Padilla (now a convicted terrorist) and Yasser Hamdi (a captured enemy combatant) were being “persecuted”. President Obama bragged that Mr. Hussain is a “hafiz of the Qur’an” – meaning a Muslim who has memorized Islamic scriptures. Mr. Hussain drafted President Obama’s Cairo speech.
- Jennifer Daskal, hired by AG Holder to serve in the U.S. Department of Justice. Ms. Daskal is formerly a member of Human Rights Watch, where she advocated for enemy combatants held at Guantanamo Bay. Ms. Daskal, also helped compromise covert CIA programs involving the detention of captured terrorists in European prisons and urged the UN to investigate the U.S. for torture, war crimes and international law violations.
- David F. Hamilton, President Obama’s first judicial nominee. Judge Hamilton ruled that, “the First Amendment’s Establishment Clause barred state legislators from uttering the name of Jesus Christ in any invocations . . . but that referring to the name of Allah was fine”.
- Valerie Jarrett, President Obama’s top advisor and close friend, appeared as the headline speaker at ISNA’s annual convention in 2009. Anther featured speaker at the convention was Warith Deen Umar, the Islamist who was forced out as the head of the New York state chaplain program because of his praise for the 9/11 hijackers and his Koran-based calls for Muslims to “strike terror into the heart of the disbelievers”.
- Andre Carson, the second Democrat member of Congress. Mr. Carson, who was a Louis Farrakhan disciple, converted to Islam has ties to the Nation of Islam. Carson had Farrakhan give the eulogy at his grandmothers funeral. Rep. Carson is a regular congregant at the Nur-Allah Islamic Center in Indianapolis. The Nur-Allah Islamic Center is predicted by the Muslim Brotherhood to be one of those centers that would be the “axis of the Islamist movement” in each U.S. city. Nur-Allah is led by Deen Mohammed, a frequent ISNA collaborator who brought the Nation of Islam (founded by his father, Elijah Mohammed) more into line with the Sunni Islamic principles favored by the Muslim Brotherhood.
I am seeing the Muslim Brotherhood given not just a seat at the table but a front row seat. This was evident when President Obama gave his now infamous “1967 Borders Speech” at the U.S. State Department. In the front row, seated near Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was Mohamed Magid, President of ISNA, a Muslim Brotherhood front organization.