By: Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
Hat Tip: Brian B.
Leon Panetta is a leftist radical who should never have headed the CIA, period, much less be confirmed as Secretary of Defense. He poses a massive security risk and he has never been vetted – at all. For background on Panetta’s radical communist ties, visit the following research by Trevor Loudon and Cliff Kincaid:
- Panetta Hearing for SecDef on Thursday: Obama’s CIA Director Linked to Spies Through Communist Party Figure
- Why Panetta? Is Slashing Defense the Real End Game Here?
- Panetta Nomination Can Be, Must Be Stopped
- Will the Senate Pick Anti-Defense CIA Chief with Red Ties as SecDef?; More Damaging Disclosures about Leon Panetta
- Panetta Report 1: Leon Panetta Paid Tribute to Two Longtime Communists
Panetta stands to be confirmed as Secretary of Defense soon if nothing is done. Just another brick in the Cloward and Piven strategy. Almost certainly Panetta will have two overriding objectives after being confirmed and both spell very bad news for the US, the Western world at large and our way of life.
First on his chopping block will be billions in defense budget cuts. In essence, emasculating our military and weakening our forces to the point of no return. Baring our throats to our enemies across the planet who are at this moment savoring the blood and death to come of the last superpower and freest country ever to grace the planet.
Second, Panetta is laying the foundation for further implementation of the Responsibility to Protect Doctrine. And he has powerful friends indeed on both sides of the progressive aisle (at the forefront is John McCain) backing his move to grant President Obama powers that not only render Congress totally toothless and irrelevant, but also bestowing the powers of a dictator upon our Commander in Chief. Panetta stated that the president can unilaterally use military force, without congressional authorization to “protect our national interests.”