Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
- Surprised? Israel simply isn’t one of the Arab world’s major problems anymore
- “2015 New AARP Commercial Announces Martial Law Declared!”
- Outside Baltimore Protesters Arrive – Confused, Perplexed – “Man this is weird”….
- National Intrusion and Permission to TAKE everything and ANYTHING they want: National Defense Resources Preparedness
- The Wandafay Daily is out! Homeland Security Working Overtime to Add ‘New Americans’ by 2016 Election
- The new government’s greatest tasks by Caroline Glick
- The Jewish State, Independence and Self-Defense
- OMINOUS FLASHBACK: Remember When Bill Ayers Said THIS?
- BOOM! Allen West Goes After Muslim Student Association Cancelling American Sniper
- Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
- The DNA Deniers in the Media: claiming to be one of any number of categories of alleged sexual minorities can accurately be labeled DNA deniers
- 9,000 Photographs from 1800’s Palestine / Israel – with no trace of ‘Palestinians’
- Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis
- Project Veritas: Our Student Journalist Allowed to Graduate!!!
- 1995 Video: Obama Praises Communist Mentor Frank Marshall Davis
- Allen West: Obama Removes Cuba From Terrorists List, Hours Later Cuban Sponsored Terrorists Do This
- Guess Who Inspired an Antisemitic ‘Documentary’ That Says Jews Have Been ‘Mastermind’ For Over 3,500 Years?
- (Video) Ayaan Hirsi Ali Speaks after Viewing “Crossing The Line 2″
- James O’Keefe: They can stop one man, but they can’t stop us all
- NY Assembly Passes Late Term Abortion During All Nine Months
- WAR PORN: Kurdish Rocket Sends ISIS Suicide Bomber Sky High – Exploding in MID-AIR
- Tell Congress to Kill the Death Tax
- On the Brink: Dateline THURS. 10P/9C, FRI. 9P/8C AND SUN. 7P/6C
- marriage and family
- Werd…. Statements said by the exact same people….
- Updates from ‘Gosnel l Movie’
- VERITAS: Our California campus investigation . . .
- Phase Two of Jade Helm 15 Is Emerging
- Fed Up in Rhode Island Patriots Write Open Letter to Governor and Adjutant General
- OPERATION JADE HELM: SHOULD WE BE WORRIED?
- BREAKING: Barry suspends star communications senior over Project Veritas video!
- I Am Detained By The Feds For Not Answering Questions | Nomad Lawyer
- Army soldiers at Fort Gordon, GA, were inappropriately shown a slide about “white privilege” during a diversity training briefing, according to an Army spokeswoman.
- Over 93 MILLION Americans OUT OF WORK and NYS Legislators give themselves a HUGE raise! Pay raise commission for NY lawmakers
- Record 93,175,000 Americans Not In The Labor Force – Breitbart
- Access to License Plate Reader Commercial Data Service
- NYS Budget
- Feds: women tried to build bomb in NYC
- Feds: women tried to build bomb in NYC
- James O’Keefe: You won’t believe what happened after our Barry video . . .
- Gov. Brown orders California to become a water police state as region begins reverting to uninhabitable desert
- Aric-cam: Orphaned Baby Rhino Little G Is Back! – With his new best friend Matimba
- Is “Martial Law” Drill in U.S. Actually Prep for Russian Retaliation due to U.S. Arming of Ukraine?
- NY state banning travel to Indiana and Rochester, NY mayor bans city-funded travel
- James O’Keefe: Our next campus target is . . .
- GMO protests, mammogram false positives and Operation Jade Helm revealed
- Shock video: Catholic university officials approved ISIS-support club
- NYS: Yet Another Blatant RINO
- Shine – Hitlers Never Die
- Iran’s Existential Threat to Israel Not Exaggerated
- 574,957 hits
Be a Mosquebuster – grab a button for your website
- Follow a12iggymom's Blog on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2011
It Is 1979 All Over Again, & Obama Is CARTER, NOT Reagan themadjewess | February 1, 2011 at 12:01 am | Tags: EGYPT, Iran, Jimmy Carter, OBAMA, OIL | Categories: -THE MAD JEWESS 4 PREZ | http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/it-is-1979-all-over-again-obama-is-carter-not-reagan/ Watching this whole … Continue reading
Metered Internet usage (also called “Usage-Based Billing”) is coming to Canada, and it’s going to cost Internet users. While an advance guard of Canadians are expressing creative outrage at the prospect of having to pay inflated prices for Internet use … Continue reading
Will Home Depot or any other of these mega-stores send donations to the Defence of Marraige, or Pro-life organizations??? I didn’t think so… The Home Depot, through its Foundation, is now matching donations by its employees to further homosexual activism. … Continue reading
House Flies are hard to swat because they react to movement five times faster than humans do. Sensitive hairs on their bodies send data directly to the wings, so these flies can take off the instant motion is detected. In … Continue reading
FBI photo http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011/01/fbi_says_substance_found_in_co.html Jeffrey Levenderis, Copley Township, was arrested by the FBI Friday on one count of possession of an unlawful biological agent. AKRON, Ohio — Federal agents on Friday arrested a Coventry Township man on one count of unlawful … Continue reading
Today Show Blames Palin and Bachmann for Ending Civility, Ignored Democrat Comparing GOP to Nazis View the Video Here NBC’s Today show never covered Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen comparing Republicans to Nazis, but on Friday co-anchor Meredith Vieira determined Sarah … Continue reading
One more note about Egypt. On Friday Andrew Bostom posted a reminder from a column he wrote almost four years ago: In a rigorously conducted face-to-face University of Maryland/ WorldPublicOpinion.org  interview survey  of 1000 Egyptian Muslims conducted between … Continue reading
Civility Watch: “Tim e for assassination” anti-Tea Party/Fox News/Beck/Hannity/Ma lkin rap by Michelle Malkin
http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/31/civility-watch-time-for-assassination-rap/ New tone…same as the old tone…it’s the “F**k Glenn Beck/Sean Hannity/Michelle Malkin/Teabagger” assassination rap…grooving to the Climate of Hate: Not hate. Just “art:” *** Assassination chic: It’s what’s for prog breakfast, lunch, and dinner…
Center for Security Policy | Jan 31, 2011 By Frank Gaffney, Jr. As Egypt lurches towards the end of Hosni Mubarak’s regime, one way or another – by “an orderly transition to democratic rule” (as Hillary Clinton delicately puts it), … Continue reading
Special Report. Rewriting Ronald Reagan: How the Media Have Worked to Distort, Dismantle and Destroy His Legacy Below is the Executive Summary for a special report posted today on the MRCs Web site, Rewriting Ronald Reagan: How the Media Have … Continue reading
This comment is more imortant really than the original article as it give ways to educate ourselves. Thank you Dr. for giving us this information… H/T to Dr Kas The Gulen Movement (Hizmet) is nothing to ignore, in the USA … Continue reading
Sen. Rand Paul: Medicare Chief Berwick Is Qualified to Run Health Care System — In England or Sweden (CNSNews.com) – Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said he is “very disturbed” by the appointment of Donald Berwick to head the Centers for … Continue reading
(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Paul Broun (R-Ga.) is standing by a tweet he made during President Obama’s State of the Union Address. The tweet said, “ Mr. President, you don’t believe in the Constitution. You believe in socialism.”When asked about the … Continue reading
Media missing the boat on EgyptWatching the coverage of the violent protests in Egypt leaves viewers with many more questions than answers, as the media offered little background and even praised radical anti-American groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood and … Continue reading
Anti-democracy UN Sec. Gen: it’s time for a revolution!Thought the U.N. was solely about helping the needy? Glenn plays the words of Ban Ki-Moon, who was speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos. He says that Capitalism is a … Continue reading
S.E. Cupp joins the Insider Extreme, The 5th Hour, Feb 8, at 1pm… http://www.glennbeck.com/extreme/home/ Chuck Schumer disolves the Judiciary: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/sen-schumers-three-branches-of-government-no-longer-includes-judiciary/ Al-Jazeera journalists held in Egypt http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jG3kAGLIhYPdbhftqAy1KZ987RDQ?docId=d7e83b12fbd94619b694d46279fa6a14 CNN Anchor PRAISES Muslim Brotherhood… “Worked Tirelessly”…for Egypt, The Poor, blah, blah… http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cnn-anchor-vigorously-praises-muslim-brotherhood/ Hillary… … Continue reading
An Islamic Armed Fortress Emerges in the Pocono Mountains The most dangerous Islamist in the world is neither Afghani nor Arab. He comes from neither Sudan nor Somalia. And he resides in neither the mountains of Pakistan nor the deserts … Continue reading
First he thinks there are 57 states, then he tells California that he’s against coal energy, after telling Kentuckians he’s for coal energy, NOW . . . . . .
Obama swaps Iraq and Afghanistan President Obama mixed up the two countries while answering a question online Thursday. AP Photo Close Hit with a tough question about his administration’s policy in Afghanistan and Iraq on Thursday, President Obama made a … Continue reading
“The concept of Chrislam, now embraced by such preachers as Rick Warren and Robert Schuller, appears to have emerged from a program on the meaning of “love your neighbor” at Grace Fellowship Church in Atlanta, Georgia” This weekend, the Memorial … Continue reading
The street revolts in Tunisia and Egypt show that the United States can do very little to save its friends from the wrath of their citizens. Jimmy Carter will go down in American history as “the president who lost Iran,” … Continue reading
These liberal/maexist dips need to get a clue…
H/T http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/tribute-to-the-unborn/ Read and Wept at American Thinker Fay Voshell wrote an amazing blog at American Thinker; read it here.This is a loving tribute to the ones who didn’t get the chance to be born, thanks to a ‘choice’. January … Continue reading
About That School Obama Highlighted in the State of the Union… By Doug Powers • January 30, 2011 04:00 PM **Written by Doug Powers In spite of the woeful state of education in many areas of the country, there are … Continue reading
You be the judge…truth? propaganda? something in between? Mohamed ElBaradei, a leading opposition figure, has joined thousands of protesters in Cairo’s Tahrir Square, in continued demonstrations demanding an end to President Hosni Mubarak’s 30-year rule. The former head of the … Continue reading
New Zeal Blog Understanding the Dialectic – Please Make the Effort to Comprehend the Message in this Video Posted: 30 Jan 2011 12:00 AM PST The production of this video is not brilliant, but the message is entirely accurate. To … Continue reading
Icebergs in Lake Michigan sometimes have stripes, formed by layers of snow that react to different conditions.. Blue stripes are often created when a crevice in the ice sheet fills up with melt water and freezes so quickly that no … Continue reading
What would you do?….you make the choice. Don’t look for a punch line, there isn’t one. Read it anyway. My question is: Would you have made the same choice? The Day Shay Got To Play At a fundraising dinner … Continue reading
“I can’t believe I’ve had almost 2 million hits on the Youtube video for my Forgotten Man painting! I hope and pray it will cause people to think about what is happening to our country.”Jon McNaughton
http://www.nytimes.com/ Hopeful that the protests sweeping Arab lands may create an opening for hard-line Islamic forces, conservatives in Iran are taking deep satisfaction in the events in Tunisia, Egypt and Yemen, where secular leaders have faced large-scale uprisings. While the … Continue reading
http://www.wnd.com/ Officials in the south Ethiopian city of Besheno are looking the other way as Muslim mobs in the city put death threats on the doors of Christian villagers, according to organizations that work in the area. The door-mounted death … Continue reading
http://www.wnd.com/ When you bite into a delicious pizza, succulent sandwich or luscious lamb chops, are you possibly eating food that has been sacrificed to idols? An outspoken American pastor says yes, and he’s sounding the alarm for Christians to be … Continue reading
http://www.cnbc.com/ The move by Egyptian authorities to seal off the country almost entirely from the Internet shows how easily a state can isolate its people when telecoms providers are few and compliant. In an attempt to stop the frenzied online … Continue reading
Mutant mosquitoes: Malaysia release of genetically modified insects sparks fears of uncontrollable new species http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ Malaysia has released 6,000 genetically modified mosquitoes into a forest in the first experiment of its kind in Asia aimed at curbing dengue fever. The … Continue reading
The Osteen Moment – Your Own Moment Will Come Soon Enough http://www.christianpost.com/ Joel Osteen didn’t get where he is today by staking out controversial positions on biblical and moral issues. America’s prophet of Your Best Life Now built his reputation … Continue reading
islam is not a religion and not equal to judism or christianity…this social justice/inclusive crap is just that…crap Sunday project seeks to build respect for all faiths Islamophobia was one of the biggest news stories of 2010. Unfortunately, the evolution … Continue reading
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Murder defendant Muzzammil Hassan spent much of Friday telling the jury about events and e-mails that happened years before the beheading murder of his estranged wife. Hassan spent another day on the witness stand, trying to … Continue reading
Though his constituents’ outrage convinced him to withdraw it, Rochester-area state Sen. Jim Alesi’s recently publicized lawsuit against honest, hardworking small businessmen and two innocent homeowners speaks volumes about the corrupted and self-serving thinking that dominates Albany, even while local … Continue reading
January 28, 2011 CBS News http://MOXNews.com
Walid Phares, author of “The Coming Revolution: Struggle for Freedom in the Middle East”, provided Megyn Kelly with some context on what’s behind the unrest in Egypt: today, posted with vodpod
Flash Point: Regulatory Fascism. Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:59 AM PST Even as Barack Obama was trying to convince everyone that he had become a committed centrist and business-friendly policy was his game, the second half of his speech was … Continue reading
“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is ashame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress” ~John Adams~ Why didn’t someone think of this one before???? This would … Continue reading
ElBaradei considers Muslim Bros. alliance: the Muslim Brotherhood might be a way to get Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak out of office, Mohammed ElBaradei said.
Muslim Brotherhood supports ElBaradei Moves shows potential for change in Egypt Mohammed ElBaradei, former U.N. nuclear chief and Egyptian diplomat (right), speaks during a press conference with Saad al-Katatni, the parliamentary leader of Egypt‘s largest opposition bloc, the Muslim Brotherhood, … Continue reading
CONSPIRACY! Yes We CAN’T Find The B.C. & Hawaii Gov Health Director QUITS Think this is just some accident, or an employee just got ‘upset?’ NO. Think again- we must protect our dear leader at EVERY cost. CBS reported this … Continue reading
Here is a man who met Barack Obama – who told him he was born in Kenya !!! stateofthenation • January 26, 2011 Look, I met him in 1980 in Hawaii, 3 months after coming back from Mombassa, and the … Continue reading
Obama’s Robust Defense of Statism By Andrew Cline on 1.28.11 @ 6:08AM On Tuesday night, we, the American people, were swindled by our own president, not merely out of cash, but out of our most cherished national ideal: independence. The … Continue reading
The next time you get an annoying mass text message, you might want to think twice before getting upset. It could save your life. At least that’s what happened recently in Russia. Security sources tell the London Telegraph that a … Continue reading
A perfect example of why you need to understand and debate history happened on radio today when Josh called in to slam Michele Bachmann and the ‘racist’ nature of the 3/5 clause. Progressives love to cite this as an example … Continue reading
H/T Jared Law When a confirmed, documented case of a radical Imam being smuggled across the border surfaces, do you think the Obama Regime will do the right thing and seal the border/reassert America’s sovereignty/secure the border? Obviously not. He’s … Continue reading
by Guy Rodgers, Excecutive Director January 28,2011 A recent column by Jeffrey Kuhner in The Washington Times reported the following: The Vatican estimates that from Egypt to Iran there are just 17 million Christians left. Why? Persecution by Muslims. Nearly … Continue reading