Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
- Satanic Statue in Detroit
- Where is the central point of North America? Balta in Pierce County, North Dakota
- Rochester, New York: Excellus BCBS: Info for 10 million breached
- Disturbed ~ The Sound Of Silence Lyrics
- Cuomo’s $15 Wage is Another Blow to the Upstate Economy
- Obama stonewalls SEAL Team 6 helicopter crash probe
- DEVELOPING: Several Admirals and Generals Accusing Obama of Treason…
- Loganswarning: Logan’s Warning to Richard Dawkins ~ Christianity is NOT the Threat
- Millions of Americans Fined for Not Having Obamacare, While Millions in Obamacare Subsidies Go to People Who Don’t Even Exist!
- 4th Planned Parenthood video shows clinic staff knowingly flouting laws
- Obama stonewalls SEAL Team 6 helicopter crash probe
- Rochester, NY: Business Jihad – Business owners arrested for food stamp fraud
- Allen West: Speaker Boehner’s Connection To The StemExpress Founder
- TruthRevolt: Planned Parenthood’s Uber-Liberal PR Firm Escapes Mainstream Media Criticism and More
- Delusional! Obama: I could win 3rd term if I wanted
- New York: Cathy Young/Springwater
- Non-organic wheat-based food products may be poisoning you with glyphosate
- TruthRevolt DAILY July 30, 2015
- TruthRevolt DAILY July 27, 2015 – Woman Takes Gun from Possible Serial Killer, Kills Him And More
- Americans Can Now Be Arrested For Saying This One Word To Muslims
- A national rally day: It’s time to defund Planned Parenthood! And it can’t all happen in Washington!
- TruthRvolt DAILY July 24, 2015 – O’Malley: U.S. Citizenship ‘A Human Right’ and other nonsense!
- Martial Law in the United States: How Likely is it, and What will happen under Martial law?
- New York State: Fast food workers angered by Cuomo (another 3 men in a room tactics)
- Honoring the life of a heroic cancer doctor who just passed away: Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez
- New York State: Libous to be removed from office after guilty verdict
- Muslim Marine Misleads Mainstream Media!
- Hamlin, New York – Violent Home invasion victim: “I was targeted”
- TruthReport DAILY July 23, 2015: Nancy Pelosi: Investigate Pro-Lifers, Not Planned Parenthood
- Invitation to jihad from DC: Military says no to arming servicemen at US bases
- Army to recruiters: Treat armed citizens as security threat
- The Confederate Flag Needs To Be Raised, Not Lowered
- Obama: Not Eviscerating 2nd Amendment Biggest Frustration Of My Presidency; Won’t Stop Trying
- James O’Keefe: Under cover in Greece: Could the same thing happen in the United States?
- Marines Killed in Attacks on TN Military Facilities; Gunman Identified – Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez
- Wallbuilders Ad: History Made Interesting!
- Quit trashing Obama’s accomplishments
- James O’Keefe: You won’t believe what happened when I tried to vote in the Greek referendum
- Explosive: Jade Helm 15 ex CIA Whistleblower Gene “Chip” Tatum
- FIRST SHOTS OF THE REVOLUTION ABOUT TO BE FIRED IN ISABELLA COUNTY MICHIGAN?
- Allen West: Woman who issued ‘S**t on flag challenge’ is a Military dependent!
- U of Wisconsin Professor Compares Scott Walker to Hitler
- Just like ISIS and the Taliban: Atlanta NAACP Proposes Sand Blasting Stone Mountain to Remove Davis, Lee, Jackson
- Undercover Video Catches Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Baby Body Parts
- Teen Girl Was Feeling Intense Neck Pain. Her Parents Were Horrified After The Doctors Diagnosed Her.
- New Post on NY2A Grassroots Coalition
- TruthRevolt: DAILY July 14, 2015 – Video: Obama Announces Iran Deal, Vows Veto of Any Legislation To Stop It And More
- Feds spent $2 million to have wives nag men about chewing tobacco
- Massive Government Overreach: Obama’s AFFH Rule Is Out
- CUOMO MUST GO – END THE SAFE ACT!
- FBI: Son of Boston PD capt. had terror plot
- TR DAILY July 13, 2015 – Sanders Says Redistribution More Important Than Growth, WaPo Approves
- M-Obama-had’s friend charged AGAIN with homosexual teen abuse
- Theodore Roosevelt’s Ideas on being an AMERICAN in 1097
- IS NULLIFICATION GOING MAINSTREAM? A resounding YES!
- Pope Denounces Capitalism
- Um…yeah…right… FBI Says Arrests of ISIS ‘Lone Wolves’ Thwarted Deadly 4th of July Attacks
- NAACP President Busted for Dealing Coke: Media Ignores
- YouTube Removes Christian Movie Trailer About Homosexuality & Norway Bill Could Allow Sex Changes for 7-year-olds…
- ‘WE’RE TRAINING ISIL’: WHITE HOUSE WEBSITE CORRECTS OBAMA’S SPEECH BLOOPER
- While Public Schools Ban Prayer, Crosses, & Religious References- Islamic/Arabic Culture Training Required And Paid For With US Tax Dollars
- Home Culture Culture Clash U.S. Air Force allows rainbow-striped U.S. flag at Arizona base
- OBAMA STEPS INTO GREEK CRISIS…
- Allen West: UH-OH! Could A States’ Rights Battle Be Emerging?
- SHOCK: Arizona Paper Decries Border Fence as Too High for Mexicans to Safely Jump
- ADVERTISEMENT: NEW: Confederate Flag T-Shirt
- LogansWarning: Islam vs. The Ten Commandments
- Schools Implant IUDs in Girls as Young as 6th Grade Without Their Parents Knowing
- Roommate Claims Dylan Storm Roof Was “Racist,” Wanted to Start A New Civil War
- James O’Keefe: NEW VIDEO: VA Still “Dysfunctional” with “Unaccountability at Every Level” Say Insiders Caught on Hidden Cam
- Obama Wants to Steer People from Christ Towards Islam – Claims Christians “Less Than Loving”
- ALERT: Obama Announces What He Wants to Do to Christians Who Oppose Gay Marriage [VIDEO]
- The Immortal George Carlin Explains how the Game is Rigged, “It’s a Big Club and You Ain’t in It”
- JFK Jr. Told The World Who Murdered His Father.. But Nobody Was Paying Attention
- JFK Jr. Told The World Who Murdered His Father.. But Nobody Was Paying Attention
- TruthRevolt: BREAKING: Man Beheaded in French Terror Attack, ISIS Flag Found at Scene
- Common Freaking Sense
- Natural News: The book burning begins in America as games, toys, statues and films are being banned, recalled and vandalized
- Allen West: U.S. Troops In Middle East Get THESE Forced Restrictions
- Holger Awakens: Blog Posting of the Year
- TR DAILY June 25, 2015
- James O’Keefe: Here is why I have been deemed an “Enemy of the State”
- New York State: : Deal for Three Men in a Room
- Allen West: M-obama-had will no longer try to deport those with drug possession offenses, theft or fraud if it involved stealing an identity in order to further their unlawful presence in the country
- TruthRevolt: DAILY June 22, 2015 – AP Publishes Images of Gun Pointed at Ted Cruz’s Head
- VIDEO: U.S Is At Highest Threat Level We Have Ever Faced
- Loganswarning: North American Infidels Hits New Twitter Highs!!
- New York State: The “Big Ugly…” Rent Control and the SAFE Act
- 5 things Obama said besides the N-word
- Something smells in Twin Falls, Idaho; what is going on with the refugee program there?
- TruthRevolt: DAILY June 19, 2015 – Blaming Charleston Shooting On… The Tea Party?
- Bill Ayers turns a few heads with his assessment of Charleston killings
- FBI director: Charleston shooting not terrorism – Purported Charleston shooter manifesto surfaces
- BlogTalkRadio Reminder: The Best of Lt. Colonel Allen B. West Radio Guest
- WHOA! Have You Seen ALL THIS On Illegals and the Border Battle?
- FIVE Very Liberal Ideas From Dylann Roof’s Racist Manifesto
- Allen West: Obama makes stunning admission at Tyler Perry’s house in front of lib Hollywood elitists
- ISIS-Linked Jihadi Knife Attack On FBI Agent In New York City – BB4SP
- Big Pharma responsible for another mass shooting? SC church shooter took psych drugs before attack
- LogansWarning: Muslim Marine Attacks Pamela Geller on Twitter…..
- 588,813 hits
Be a Mosquebuster – grab a button for your website
- Follow a12iggymom's Blog on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: January 2011
It Is 1979 All Over Again, & Obama Is CARTER, NOT Reagan themadjewess | February 1, 2011 at 12:01 am | Tags: EGYPT, Iran, Jimmy Carter, OBAMA, OIL | Categories: -THE MAD JEWESS 4 PREZ | http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/it-is-1979-all-over-again-obama-is-carter-not-reagan/ Watching this whole … Continue reading
Metered Internet usage (also called “Usage-Based Billing”) is coming to Canada, and it’s going to cost Internet users. While an advance guard of Canadians are expressing creative outrage at the prospect of having to pay inflated prices for Internet use … Continue reading
Will Home Depot or any other of these mega-stores send donations to the Defence of Marraige, or Pro-life organizations??? I didn’t think so… The Home Depot, through its Foundation, is now matching donations by its employees to further homosexual activism. … Continue reading
House Flies are hard to swat because they react to movement five times faster than humans do. Sensitive hairs on their bodies send data directly to the wings, so these flies can take off the instant motion is detected. In … Continue reading
FBI photo http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011/01/fbi_says_substance_found_in_co.html Jeffrey Levenderis, Copley Township, was arrested by the FBI Friday on one count of possession of an unlawful biological agent. AKRON, Ohio — Federal agents on Friday arrested a Coventry Township man on one count of unlawful … Continue reading
Today Show Blames Palin and Bachmann for Ending Civility, Ignored Democrat Comparing GOP to Nazis View the Video Here NBC’s Today show never covered Democratic Congressman Steve Cohen comparing Republicans to Nazis, but on Friday co-anchor Meredith Vieira determined Sarah … Continue reading
One more note about Egypt. On Friday Andrew Bostom posted a reminder from a column he wrote almost four years ago: In a rigorously conducted face-to-face University of Maryland/ WorldPublicOpinion.org  interview survey  of 1000 Egyptian Muslims conducted between … Continue reading
Civility Watch: “Tim e for assassination” anti-Tea Party/Fox News/Beck/Hannity/Ma lkin rap by Michelle Malkin
http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/31/civility-watch-time-for-assassination-rap/ New tone…same as the old tone…it’s the “F**k Glenn Beck/Sean Hannity/Michelle Malkin/Teabagger” assassination rap…grooving to the Climate of Hate: Not hate. Just “art:” *** Assassination chic: It’s what’s for prog breakfast, lunch, and dinner…
Center for Security Policy | Jan 31, 2011 By Frank Gaffney, Jr. As Egypt lurches towards the end of Hosni Mubarak’s regime, one way or another – by “an orderly transition to democratic rule” (as Hillary Clinton delicately puts it), … Continue reading
Special Report. Rewriting Ronald Reagan: How the Media Have Worked to Distort, Dismantle and Destroy His Legacy Below is the Executive Summary for a special report posted today on the MRCs Web site, Rewriting Ronald Reagan: How the Media Have … Continue reading
This comment is more imortant really than the original article as it give ways to educate ourselves. Thank you Dr. for giving us this information… H/T to Dr Kas The Gulen Movement (Hizmet) is nothing to ignore, in the USA … Continue reading
Sen. Rand Paul: Medicare Chief Berwick Is Qualified to Run Health Care System — In England or Sweden (CNSNews.com) – Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said he is “very disturbed” by the appointment of Donald Berwick to head the Centers for … Continue reading
(CNSNews.com) – Rep. Paul Broun (R-Ga.) is standing by a tweet he made during President Obama’s State of the Union Address. The tweet said, “ Mr. President, you don’t believe in the Constitution. You believe in socialism.”When asked about the … Continue reading
Media missing the boat on EgyptWatching the coverage of the violent protests in Egypt leaves viewers with many more questions than answers, as the media offered little background and even praised radical anti-American groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood and … Continue reading
Anti-democracy UN Sec. Gen: it’s time for a revolution!Thought the U.N. was solely about helping the needy? Glenn plays the words of Ban Ki-Moon, who was speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos. He says that Capitalism is a … Continue reading
S.E. Cupp joins the Insider Extreme, The 5th Hour, Feb 8, at 1pm… http://www.glennbeck.com/extreme/home/ Chuck Schumer disolves the Judiciary: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/sen-schumers-three-branches-of-government-no-longer-includes-judiciary/ Al-Jazeera journalists held in Egypt http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jG3kAGLIhYPdbhftqAy1KZ987RDQ?docId=d7e83b12fbd94619b694d46279fa6a14 CNN Anchor PRAISES Muslim Brotherhood… “Worked Tirelessly”…for Egypt, The Poor, blah, blah… http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cnn-anchor-vigorously-praises-muslim-brotherhood/ Hillary… … Continue reading
An Islamic Armed Fortress Emerges in the Pocono Mountains The most dangerous Islamist in the world is neither Afghani nor Arab. He comes from neither Sudan nor Somalia. And he resides in neither the mountains of Pakistan nor the deserts … Continue reading
First he thinks there are 57 states, then he tells California that he’s against coal energy, after telling Kentuckians he’s for coal energy, NOW . . . . . .
Obama swaps Iraq and Afghanistan President Obama mixed up the two countries while answering a question online Thursday. AP Photo Close Hit with a tough question about his administration’s policy in Afghanistan and Iraq on Thursday, President Obama made a … Continue reading
“The concept of Chrislam, now embraced by such preachers as Rick Warren and Robert Schuller, appears to have emerged from a program on the meaning of “love your neighbor” at Grace Fellowship Church in Atlanta, Georgia” This weekend, the Memorial … Continue reading
The street revolts in Tunisia and Egypt show that the United States can do very little to save its friends from the wrath of their citizens. Jimmy Carter will go down in American history as “the president who lost Iran,” … Continue reading
These liberal/maexist dips need to get a clue…
H/T http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2011/01/30/tribute-to-the-unborn/ Read and Wept at American Thinker Fay Voshell wrote an amazing blog at American Thinker; read it here.This is a loving tribute to the ones who didn’t get the chance to be born, thanks to a ‘choice’. January … Continue reading
About That School Obama Highlighted in the State of the Union… By Doug Powers • January 30, 2011 04:00 PM **Written by Doug Powers In spite of the woeful state of education in many areas of the country, there are … Continue reading
You be the judge…truth? propaganda? something in between? Mohamed ElBaradei, a leading opposition figure, has joined thousands of protesters in Cairo’s Tahrir Square, in continued demonstrations demanding an end to President Hosni Mubarak’s 30-year rule. The former head of the … Continue reading
New Zeal Blog Understanding the Dialectic – Please Make the Effort to Comprehend the Message in this Video Posted: 30 Jan 2011 12:00 AM PST The production of this video is not brilliant, but the message is entirely accurate. To … Continue reading
Icebergs in Lake Michigan sometimes have stripes, formed by layers of snow that react to different conditions.. Blue stripes are often created when a crevice in the ice sheet fills up with melt water and freezes so quickly that no … Continue reading
What would you do?….you make the choice. Don’t look for a punch line, there isn’t one. Read it anyway. My question is: Would you have made the same choice? The Day Shay Got To Play At a fundraising dinner … Continue reading
“I can’t believe I’ve had almost 2 million hits on the Youtube video for my Forgotten Man painting! I hope and pray it will cause people to think about what is happening to our country.”Jon McNaughton
http://www.nytimes.com/ Hopeful that the protests sweeping Arab lands may create an opening for hard-line Islamic forces, conservatives in Iran are taking deep satisfaction in the events in Tunisia, Egypt and Yemen, where secular leaders have faced large-scale uprisings. While the … Continue reading
http://www.wnd.com/ Officials in the south Ethiopian city of Besheno are looking the other way as Muslim mobs in the city put death threats on the doors of Christian villagers, according to organizations that work in the area. The door-mounted death … Continue reading
http://www.wnd.com/ When you bite into a delicious pizza, succulent sandwich or luscious lamb chops, are you possibly eating food that has been sacrificed to idols? An outspoken American pastor says yes, and he’s sounding the alarm for Christians to be … Continue reading
http://www.cnbc.com/ The move by Egyptian authorities to seal off the country almost entirely from the Internet shows how easily a state can isolate its people when telecoms providers are few and compliant. In an attempt to stop the frenzied online … Continue reading
Mutant mosquitoes: Malaysia release of genetically modified insects sparks fears of uncontrollable new species http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ Malaysia has released 6,000 genetically modified mosquitoes into a forest in the first experiment of its kind in Asia aimed at curbing dengue fever. The … Continue reading
The Osteen Moment – Your Own Moment Will Come Soon Enough http://www.christianpost.com/ Joel Osteen didn’t get where he is today by staking out controversial positions on biblical and moral issues. America’s prophet of Your Best Life Now built his reputation … Continue reading
islam is not a religion and not equal to judism or christianity…this social justice/inclusive crap is just that…crap Sunday project seeks to build respect for all faiths Islamophobia was one of the biggest news stories of 2010. Unfortunately, the evolution … Continue reading
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) – Murder defendant Muzzammil Hassan spent much of Friday telling the jury about events and e-mails that happened years before the beheading murder of his estranged wife. Hassan spent another day on the witness stand, trying to … Continue reading
Though his constituents’ outrage convinced him to withdraw it, Rochester-area state Sen. Jim Alesi’s recently publicized lawsuit against honest, hardworking small businessmen and two innocent homeowners speaks volumes about the corrupted and self-serving thinking that dominates Albany, even while local … Continue reading
January 28, 2011 CBS News http://MOXNews.com
Walid Phares, author of “The Coming Revolution: Struggle for Freedom in the Middle East”, provided Megyn Kelly with some context on what’s behind the unrest in Egypt: today, posted with vodpod
Flash Point: Regulatory Fascism. Posted: 28 Jan 2011 08:59 AM PST Even as Barack Obama was trying to convince everyone that he had become a committed centrist and business-friendly policy was his game, the second half of his speech was … Continue reading
“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is ashame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress” ~John Adams~ Why didn’t someone think of this one before???? This would … Continue reading
ElBaradei considers Muslim Bros. alliance: the Muslim Brotherhood might be a way to get Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak out of office, Mohammed ElBaradei said.
Muslim Brotherhood supports ElBaradei Moves shows potential for change in Egypt Mohammed ElBaradei, former U.N. nuclear chief and Egyptian diplomat (right), speaks during a press conference with Saad al-Katatni, the parliamentary leader of Egypt‘s largest opposition bloc, the Muslim Brotherhood, … Continue reading
CONSPIRACY! Yes We CAN’T Find The B.C. & Hawaii Gov Health Director QUITS Think this is just some accident, or an employee just got ‘upset?’ NO. Think again- we must protect our dear leader at EVERY cost. CBS reported this … Continue reading
Here is a man who met Barack Obama – who told him he was born in Kenya !!! stateofthenation • January 26, 2011 Look, I met him in 1980 in Hawaii, 3 months after coming back from Mombassa, and the … Continue reading
Obama’s Robust Defense of Statism By Andrew Cline on 1.28.11 @ 6:08AM On Tuesday night, we, the American people, were swindled by our own president, not merely out of cash, but out of our most cherished national ideal: independence. The … Continue reading
The next time you get an annoying mass text message, you might want to think twice before getting upset. It could save your life. At least that’s what happened recently in Russia. Security sources tell the London Telegraph that a … Continue reading
A perfect example of why you need to understand and debate history happened on radio today when Josh called in to slam Michele Bachmann and the ‘racist’ nature of the 3/5 clause. Progressives love to cite this as an example … Continue reading
H/T Jared Law When a confirmed, documented case of a radical Imam being smuggled across the border surfaces, do you think the Obama Regime will do the right thing and seal the border/reassert America’s sovereignty/secure the border? Obviously not. He’s … Continue reading
by Guy Rodgers, Excecutive Director January 28,2011 A recent column by Jeffrey Kuhner in The Washington Times reported the following: The Vatican estimates that from Egypt to Iran there are just 17 million Christians left. Why? Persecution by Muslims. Nearly … Continue reading