Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
- TL Davis: Tyrant
- Why Are Dozens Of High Ranking Officers Being Purged From The U.S. Military? || By Michael Snyder | Courtesy: CWO4 Patrick Kelly, USSF (Ret) MILINET
- Reconfigure congressional pay
- Trial canceled for Methodist minister for officiating his son’s same-sex wedding
- New York State Regents re-election no slam dunk amid widespread furor over Common Core
- Report: Rent widely unaffordable in NY – Monroe ranks 8th-worst among counties
- Follow up to Dog Torture Case – Brockport, NY
- PLEASE GOD, MAKE IT STOP!!
- The Left Versus Minorities – How progressives are destroying the only schools that give underprivileged kids a chance.
- Oliver Stone Does Venezuela – The PR king of government oppression.
- The Left’s War on Horses | FrontPage Magazine
- Even Liberals Are Starting to Question Obama’s Power Grabs
- MN definitely chasing MI’s title for most agreeable to Sharia
- Republic vs. Democracy
- Reuters: CA Dem conventions “some people are too rich”. Really? Are any of them in Hollywood?
- Taxpayers Paid $2.4 Million to Develop ‘ Origami’ Condoms
- Caravan To Midnight – Coast To Coast Am – Episode 19 – Col. Harry Riley – …
- Wilkow Majority 03/07/2014 The Wilkow CPAC Speech
- CPAC’s Blind Spot
- AGENDA 21: CUOMO RELEASES NEW ORDER TO GRAB OPEN LAND IN NYS!
- Two men arrested for allegedly torturing dog
- Guandolo: VA House Commends Hamas: Criminally Negligent
- Why Was @ChrisMurphyCT (Senator Chris Murphy, CT Democrat) In Ukraine Inciting Riot? And, Now Demanding Intervention?
- CHS: Why Is Our Government (and Deep State) So Incompetent? Mar10
- New York: 25 years for Muslim who killed wife, stabbing her 30+ times in neck
- The Mama Grizzley’s Still Got It: Sarah Palin Rocks #CPAC2014 VIDEO
- Kay Hagan’s Brave Fight Against Citizen’s United
- Snopes NO MORE The Self-proclaimed Debunker Of Urban Legend has been debunked
- Do Not Like…
- Obamacare: Union report claims workers will lose up to $5 an hour in wages due to the increase in premiums
- Logan’s Warning: My Interview on Christian Defence League Radio!
- Unveiling the NEW North American Infidel Motto and Logo!!
- Bill that would MANDATE that ALL NY Children provide a Health Certificate proving they had passed a Psychological Examination before they could attend NY Public Schools
- CT Cop to Gun Owning Patriot: “I Cannot Wait to Get the Order to Kick Your Door In”
- MN GOP Endorses Muslim/Somali for office; TRUE enabling
- CPAC’s (and RNC’s!) Muslim Brotherhood Problem
- Guandolo: What is CAIR & Where does its money come from?
- JP Morgan Chase Cuts Off Sharia-Compliant Banks!
- THE END OF AMERICA 2014-2016: “IT’S WORSE THAN YOU KNOW”
- VIDEO: Gov. Rick Perry Fires Up CPAC Crowd (Plus 2 More)
- Pastor auctioning AR-15 rifle
- Rise Of Islam ~ Facebook “Likes” Jihad
- Will Lois Lerner Be Held in Contempt?
- MRC Alert: NBC and CBS See IRS Investigation Hitting ‘Dead End’ After Democratic Outburst; ABC Still Ignores
- RESPET??? NO WONDER NATIONS HAVE NONE FOR HIM! Obama bobbles spelling of R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- Time to wake up and here is just the thing to do it!
- Kim Jong-un Calls for Execution of 33 Christians
- Rochester, NY: Gas prices on the rise
- Iranian general: Obama’s threats are ‘the joke of the year’
- ISLAM IS WAR!
- 518,914 hits
Operation American Spring - http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/operation-american-spring-washington-d-c-in-the-cross-hairs-the
No upcoming events
Be a Mosquebuster – grab a button for your website
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don’t want the government spying on you (and they include ‘pork’, ‘cloud’ and ‘Mexico’) Department of Homeland Security forced to release list following freedom of information request Agency insists it … Continue reading
May 23, 2012 By Susan Stamper Brown It could be said that a narcissist’s best friend is the reflection he sees of himself in the mirror. No other relationship comes close — unless the narcissist has the unique opportunity to … Continue reading
MARITIME ATTACK: Law of the Sea Treaty in US Senate for Approval. Contributors: volunteer activists of the Sovereignty Campaign – @SovCam UNCLOS logo The U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs is once again diddling with the ultra-massive U.S. sovereignty and … Continue reading
Read it all at: http://dissenter.firedoglake.com/2012/05/14/nato-to-occupy-chicago/ NATO to Occupy Chicago By: Kevin Gosztola Monday May 14, 2012 12:01 pm McCormick Place, where NATO summit will be held (photo: Kevin Gosztola) Worldwide heads of the National Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), military generals, … Continue reading
H/T Dina This is getting nationwide attention. Where is Tawas City , MI ? Actually, it is on Lake Huron and has a population of just over 2,000!! Go figure. A Small MICHIGAN NEWSPAPER EDITORIAL…..Short and to the point.
‘Independent’ ballot drive has ties to Obama, top Democrats A small committee to draft former U.S. Comptroller General David Walker to run as an independent for president has ties to the White House and backers of President Obama, WND has … Continue reading
Out of 196 countries in the world, same sex marriage is only legal in Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, and Sweden. via New Yorkers for Constitutional Freedoms “The president’s willingness finally to say what … Continue reading
Russian Soldiers: “Death To America; We Will Invade You Next” – Does This Video Make Things More Clear? (video)
And we have 80,000 to 100,000 coming here for ‘war games’???
The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style. Doug Hagmann Tuesday, May 8, 2012 HomelandSecurityUs.com The Contact It was not the proverbial 3:00 a.m. phone call, but close enough. And it was not made to the White House, but to my house, … Continue reading
Strange Anomalies in the Famous Situation Room Photo. By Mara Zebest Recently, the MSM were shocked by the news that a girlfriend in Obama’s Dreams book was a composite. For many, such news comes as no surprise. The concept of … Continue reading