Imagine a stranger knocking on the door and handing you a receipt. She’s decided to abort her baby and wants you to pay for it. Under the President’s policy, refusal is not an option. If you’re enrolled in a health care plan that includes abortion–you’ll be paying for the procedure whether you want to or not. How can it be “pro-choice” when there is no choice for people who object? Good question. One that more leaders are starting to ask. In the last few months, several states have rushed legislation to the floor to stop the administration’s abortion premium from coming to their borders. At least 15 of them have passed (and another 12 have introduced) bills that protect insurance companies that don’t want to offer abortion coverage from being required to.
Washington State, on the other hand, was headed in the opposite direction. There, the House pushed a measure, which, like the federal government’s new rules, would have ordered insurance plans to pick up the tab for abortions. U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.) was one of the bill’s many opponents. In a letter to President Obama, she warned that the policy had “far reaching and alarming consequences” for the “unborn lives of the next generation.” “The state of Washington,” she wrote, “or any state… that receives federal funds is prohibited from mandating that insurance plans cover abortion…”
After squeaking through the Washington House 52-46, the debate shifted to Olympia’s state senate, where leaders felt pressure from pro-life voters to kill the bill. This week, they managed to do exactly that. After a long and drawn out budget battle, the state senate abruptly adjourned–but not before Republicans and three Democrats blocked the bill from hitting the floor. For the President, almost three thousand miles away, the defeat should sting. Even in a Left of center state, voters reject his abortion-as-health-care mentality. In a predominately liberal state like Washington, one of the four that legalized abortion before Roe v. Wade, the President’s policy should have been a slam dunk. But John Geis, who, along with the rest of the Family Policy Institute of Washington, helped dash the Left’s agenda, said that people understood what was at stake. “It violates the constitutional rights of citizens to freely practice their religion and their freedom of conscience.”
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
Operation American Spring – May 16, 2014
- This can NOT a coincidence! Monsanto invests in Ebola treatment drug company as pandemic spreads. If EBOLA Hits U.S. Even Healthy Americans Will Be Quarantined!
- Bring us your sick, diseased, lice infected. Obama wants them to move to the U.S.A. USA-Africa Summit: 47 African leaders awaited in the White House fron 5th to 6th August
- Feds Would Exercise Draconian Emergency Power if Ebola Hits U.S.
- BREAKING: House Votes “YES” to Lawsuit Against Obama DETAILS
- U.S. Troops Told To Refrain From Eating, Drinking In Front Of Muslims
- ABC Ignores Lois Lerner E-Mails Slamming Conservative ‘Crazies;’ CBS and NBC Notice
- NY Times: Cuomo Under Investigation by Feds
- NoisyRoom.net: IRSS candal Lois Lerner Called Republican Crazies In Emails
- Hamas Killed 160 Palestinian Children to Build Tunnels – Militant group used child labor to construct underground network in Gaza
- Source: Flight leaves for Liberia to evacuate Americans infected with Ebola…isn’t that just wonderful? first we get hemorrhagic fever and scabies and incurable tuberculosis now ebola!
- EXCLUSIVE: Report reveals ‘disturbing trend’ of brazen attacks against border security by gangs, drug and human traffickers
- Only 27 percent of Americans have a favorable opinion of Muslims, down from 35 percent in 2010
- Text of Lois Lerner’s email exchange
- Texas Militia Engaged; Sign of Coming Civil Unrest/War
- The “Mexican border dissolution thing” | Ann Barnhardt
- Jefferson’s writings in the Introduction of koran touted by Obama and Rep Mohammed Ellison – “Islamist law is contemptable!”
- We Never Tried To Impeach Bush, Says Democratic Lawmaker Who Co-Sponsored Bush Impeachment Bill
- Conservatve talk show host Josh Bernstein launches “Operation Balls To Impeach”
- Revisiting a gruesome black-on-white crime.
- Obama: Troll Hard with a Vengeance
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez Seeks Amnesty For Illegals To Punish Americans – Investors.com
- Congressman Vows to Investigate Google Searches of ‘America’ Movie (Exclusive)
- Hamas fighters planning to use several Gaza tunnels that extend under Israeli territory for a major attack timed with the beginning of the Jewish new year
- Exclusive: FBI Whistleblower and Teacher Expose Islamic Gülen Movement Infiltrating U.S. Through Charter Schools
- Col. Allen West, Ret : Iraq
- Cuomo losing as Governor, Pushes To Legalize Dope For Children
- Hollywierd Hoping To Save Kodak While Our Pols Don’t Give A Damn!
- Islamic Obama Celebrates Muslim Contributions to the USA
- MRC: Networks Refuse to Report Latest IRS Scandal Revelations
- Obama inviting ‘invasion of murderers, gang members’ – Border Patrol: U.S. accepting them because crimes not done in U.S.
- Gaza Flotilla Terrorists Set Sail Again
- 6 Absolutely Stunning Images of the Human Life in the Womb
- After a Brutal Home Invasion, An Anti-Gun Couple Changed Their Minds On Firearm Ownership
- Fowl: Turkey To Send Another Jihad Flotilla To Gaza, This Time With Troops
- Hitler Would Be Proud: Belgian Cafe Posts Sign Banning Jews From Entering Store
- Video: Hamas Fires Rockets From Civilian Areas In Gaza
- Hamas Killed 160 Palestinian Children to Build Terror Tunnels
- EPA Administrator Admits to Senate That CO2 Regulations are Not About Pollution Control
- After DHS Denial, Local News Station Finds Evidence Terrorists Have Crossed the Border
- Here’s What Happened After an Ohio Sheriff Sent a Bill to the Mexican President for the Illegals in His Jail
- NY HOMELAND SECURITY ENCOURAGES BUSINESSES TO SNITCH ON PREPPERS AS TERRORISTS
- Monsanto Ordered to Pay $93 Million to Small Town for Poisoning Citizens
- Al-Qaeda group releases video of first American suicide bomber in Syria
- Report says Pentagon has lost track of thousands of firearms given to Afghan forces
- CNN Chris Cuomo unloads on Jon Stewart: ‘He shouldn’t pretend’ to be a journalist
- The Anti-Gun Regime In Chicago Is Getting More Expensive
- Chicago homicides down as criminal fears of armed citizens rise
- This SWAT Sniper Paid The Price For Fantasizing About Killing Bundy Ranch Protesters
- Israel: God’s Timepiece John Kerry: The Betrayal Of Israel
- 539,115 hits
Operation American Spring - http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/operation-american-spring-washington-d-c-in-the-cross-hairs-the
No upcoming events
Be a Mosquebuster – grab a button for your website